Vegas And Surprises.

Start from the beginning

"Also, you can watch our soundcheck as well as the concert, Annie." Ryan rubbed my shoulder.

"Annie?" I laughed.

"It sounds like a little sister name, so deal with it." He shrugs and we start to walk to the soundcheck area.

"Well, after spending all my time in tumblr, I think I'm calling you RyRo." I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh my god, don't." Ryan rolls his eyes.

"Oh, but I will." I smile. Brendon laughs throughout our whole conversation. He seems to be OK with Ryan acting like I'm "his little sister".

"Hey, Anne, feel free to roam around. For soundcheck you can be on stage with us if you want." Brendon smiled, bringing me close to him and kissing my forehead.

"Okay." I smile excitedly.

"Alright guys, let's warm up Gospel." Brendon says, and they move to the stage to start soundcheck. They start to play This is Gospel and I sit down on the stage's floor and watch them play. I smile to myself. This is so damn amazing.

They eventually finish playing.
"What do you think?" Brendon asks me.

"I think your hair is just majestic, sir. Spencer's drumming is quite enthusiastic, Ryan's singing is heavenly, and Jon's standing is oh-so-wonderful." I joke.

"Hey!" Jon laughs.

"I'm just kidding." I laugh. "You guys are fucking awesome." I smile.

"We sound better live." Spencer says.

"Hell yeah we do." Ryan agrees.

I smile. "I'd bet."

-

They start to play again and I watch them play, still as excited as I was when they started playing. And before I know it, it's time for them to play the real deal. I get up from the stage's floor.

"Good luck, Bren." I peck his lips and he holds on to my waist.

"Thanks, babe. See you after stage." He smiles and pecks my lips one last time before I go backstage to watch them perform from there.

Everything goes amazing, just as I thought. The fans are singing along and jumping like there was no tomorrow. I still have no idea how they didn't run out of energy. Adrenaline, I suppose.

I eventually hear Brendon say goodbye to everyone, and all the band comes together to bow to the audience. Everyone cheers loudly as they walk off of stage one by one, Brendon being the last, as always.

That little attention whore.

I laughed to myself.

Everyone high-fived me as they went backstage. When Brendon saw me, he pulled me into this big kiss.

"Okay, excitement is nice." I pause to laugh, "But sweat isn't." I joke.

"A concert you can't sweat out." Brendon jokes.

"You're a dumbass." I laugh, shaking my head.

"Well, what do you think?" Brendon asked.

"Oh, god, no, you guys were horrible. I hate your songs." I sarcastically reply.

"Being sarcastic doesn't work when you've sang along to absolutely every song we played." Brendon smirked at me.

"Then why did you ask if you knew the answer?" I rolled my eyes.

I thought for a moment before getting embarassed, "Were you looking backstage?" I blushed.

"Of course I was." Brendon smiled, a contagious smile at that.

Ryan breaks the ice, per usual, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm fucking hungry. Let's go to the bus and make some 'proper' dinner."

"Please. I'm starving!" I say, and start to walk to the bus. Brendon stares at me weirdly.

"What?" I ask him.

"Anne-" Brendon starts to say, before getting interrupted.

"Let's make a stop at the shop before getting back to the bus, guys. We ran out of beer." Zack says. I roll my eyes and proceed to walk to the shop.

"What were you saying, Bren?" I said. What was up with him?

"You're never hungry in the mornings or at night. You love coffee. In fact, you're addicted to it, Anne. Are you feeling okay?" Brendon asked me. I could tell he was concerned.

"I don't know what-" I stop mid-sentence, my eyes grow wide.

"Wha-" I stop Brendon in his tracks so we can talk without anyone hearing us.

"Brendon, I'm late." I realize it and gulp as a reflex.

"You... what?" Brendon starts to process everything.

"I thought it was because of all the routine changes, you know, moving houses, doing everything differently, going on the bus, sleeping in different beds..." I stop. I'm fucking scared.

"Maybe... Maybe I should get a pregnancy test?" I manage to say, staring down at the ground. Brendon will fucking hate me.

"Okay. Let's go." Brendon holds my hand and starts to walk towards the store.

"Wait, you don't hate me?" I ask him. I seriously thought he'd dump me.

"I'd have to be insane to hate you! Come on, you think I would just knock you up and leave you? I'll be here, no matter what." Brendon planted a kiss on my head. The uneasy feeling in my stomach now gone.

We went in the store, the guys were already waiting at the bus, thankfully. I grabbed a test and a couple more things. After paying for it, I placed the test on my purse. We grabbed the bags and walked into the bus. The bus' doors close and we start moving.

"What took so long?" Zack whined.

"We were talking, stop being an ass." Brendon said, his voice slightly shaken.

"I'll be back." I bit my lip and went into the bathroom. Never have I been so nervous in my life.

It's time to wait.

Please.

*-*-*-*-*-*-

Loads of love,

Vi.

Word Count: 1404