Chapter TwentyFour

Warning: Gay Slurs

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. It was only four am so I panicked that something was wrong with Harry, Katie or the baby so I answered it quickly.

"Hello?" My voice was groggy.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Harry asked on the other line.

"Yeah a little what's wrong kitten?" I asked.

"Nothing I just wanted to say good morning." He told me and I huffed covering myself again under the comforter.

"Well good morning my love, is there any reason you needed to call at four am?" I asked and I heard him chuckle.

"Whoops, I forgot that, sorry puppy." He said.

"Mmm it's all good." I said tiredly. "How is everything?" I asked.

"Everything is going fine; we have another appointment today since she's in her fifth month."

"Have you told anyone the gender?"
"Yes pretty much everyone but you." He laughed. "We've received a lot of new gifts."

"Oh lord so when I get home in about two months our house will be filled with so much stuff." I said and he agreed.

"It's filling up nicely." He said.

"So I've been away for almost two months, right?" I asked.

"Yeah and we're having so much fun here without you." He teased and I chuckled.

"Oh well maybe I should just stay in California." I taunted.

"Well then it helps with me and Katie running away together." He said and I laughed.

"God I miss you Harry, I expect you to be ready to have a whole bunch of sex with when I come home."

"Oh and who will I be having this sex with?"

"Hmm I was thinking of this really hot guy I know."

"Greg?" He said and I let out a surprised snort.

"No not Greg."

"Draco as much as I would love to have sex with Harry, I like to sleep as well." Greg said from across the room.

"Sorry Harry he said no." I told him and laughed.

"Well damn then I guess I'll just have to stick with you." He said. "Now go back to sleep because it sounds like you're disturbing everyone."

"Alright, I love you."

"I love you more."

Harry's P.O.V

A little bit after getting off the phone with Draco, Katie and I went to her appointment.

"So has the baby moved?" The doctor asked Katie as she moved the wand over her belly.

"I've felt nudges I think." She answered.

"She's asked me to feel and I think it's the baby." I answered. "Is that true?" I asked and the she moved the wand as my son moved is foot against her belly.