Chapter TwentyTwo

Draco's P.O.V

My band and I finally got an audition a month later so we made our way to studio. I was bugging out with nerves because this was the deciding factor for the rest of our lives. We pulled up to the building and everyone grabbed their instruments, expect for Greg because he had the drums. We walked in and were led upstairs to the space.

"The executives will be here shortly you're free to set up." The receptionist told.

"Thank you." I smiled. She went away and Neville put his hand on my shoulder.

"Relax Draco, we'll do fine." He assured and I nodded. We set everything up and we were just waiting for the people to come in. Once they did, they acknowledged us and then sat at the table that was in front of us.

"Now you go by the band name The Love Brothers?" The first one asked. I cleared my throat.

"Yes sir." I answered and a small smile appeared on my face.

"What's the significance?" The lady one asked.

"Well we're not technically related but we're connected by love and they've been my best friends so as long I can remember. They were all my groomsmen at my wedding and we've been through so much, I love them so much." I answered and the lady looked pleased with that answer.

"You're married?"
"Yes ma'am."
"Are you and the misses planning on having children?" The man asked.

"The MISTER and I have a baby on the way." I answered and they stared at me. Damn I think I just blew it.

"You're gay?" The man asked.

"Bisexual sir." I corrected and he nodded.

"And you realized that if you make it, you'll be separated from your husband and child?"

"Yes we've talked about it and he's really supportive of my decisions." I answered and they smiled.

"Alright excellent, anyone else married or have a child?" The lady asked the rest of the band who shook their head. "Great, now let's hear you play." They said. We decided we'd sing Harry's Song because he was my good luck charm.

"Okay we're an original song called His Green Eyes." I said and they nodded. Neville started with the guitar and then Greg beat the drums gently. I took a deep breath and came in with my guitar and started singing. Everything in those moments went by slowly. I flashed back to the wedding and how happy Harry was listening to my song. I wasn't paying attention to where I was or who I was with because in this moment, Harry was giving me the strength I needed. I smiled and when we finished, I was brought back to reality. Small smiles appeared on their face and the woman said,

"Just give us a few moments to discuss it. You're more than welcome to eat some of the food that out those doors." We nodded and left the room.

"I think that was one of our bests!" Neville said hugging me.

"Yeah great singing Draco, it was like you were singing to Harry." Greg said.

"I was." I blushed and said. I picked up a bagel and started to eat it. The rest of the boys followed and we ate. We shared laughs causing my nerves to wither away. We waited for a good ten minutes when the male executive came out. He was rather tall with short brown hair and brown eyes.

"Well boys that was a very good performance." He said and I was waiting for him to say 'but'. It never came. "I think we have a deal." He said and we all smiled.