Chapter Six

Draco's P.O.V

The next morning I woke and looked around for Harry. Then everything came rushing back and I slumped against the wall.

"Fuck." I cursed and sniffled back the tears. I crawled over to my phone and checked if Harry had tried to contact me. No messages from him but one from my mother who told me to call her. I stifled up enough energy to call her and it rang a few times before she answered.

"Draco dear, how are you doing?" She answered.

"I-I don't know." I said. "Did you talk to Sirius?"
"Yes and Harry was uninjured so you didn't hit him that hard. He's staying with Severus."

"I need to go see him!"
"No, you will not." She said. "You will allow him to heal emotionally today and then you can see him tomorrow. Sirius and I already discussed that that would be the best for you two." She explained. "He's spending the day with Severus and Sirius. I sent someone to come spend the day with you."

"Who?" I asked and there was a knock at the door. "One moment." I said and walked over to the door. I opened it and Katie was standing on the other side. "Thank you mama, she's here. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright, I love you."

"I love you too." I said and hung up. Katie ran into my arms and hugged me tightly.

"It's good to see you." I said. "Thank you for coming." I said.

"Well obviously you're not going to be doing well in this state. What happened?" She asked. "Your mother just said that Harry left."
"I hit Harry."

"You what?!" She yelled and slapped my face. I clutched my face and frowned.

"I know it was the worst thing I could have ever done!" I yelled and started crying. She sighed and hugged me tightly.

"Draco, it's going to be okay." She shushed. "Just give him some time."

"I can't be too long without him."

"I know but it'll be okay. Harry loves you and he won't leave you."

"But he left Cedric."

"Did he love Cedric?"

"No." I moped. "I don't think so."

"He didn't... he loves you so much Draco."

"He said he was terrified of me." I started crying and she huffed.

"Well now he's really going to be afraid of you." She said and I sobbed harder. She kissed my cheek gently. "Draco, relax my love, he's okay and you'll be okay. You know what you did was wrong. He'll forgive you."

"I-I hope s-so." I cried and she rubbed my back. I calmed down and she smiled.

"Now I will treat you to a day out and we'll have fun. Just us girls." She said and I chuckled.

"Technically Harry is the girl..."

"I don't care what you do in the bedroom." She grimaced. "But come on, it'll be fun."

"Alright sure." I smiled.

"Good now go take a shower because you smell awful." She said and I laughed.