"Just leave Hobi ah I'll talk to you later. Come on Jeon."

"Chwe hansol!" I shouted.

"I said leave!" He suddenly become super angry. "I thought I told you not to hurt Jeon! And yet there you are! Telling her to leave me! Doesn't mean your my girlfriend so you can do that..."

I slowly walk towards him.

"You. Don't. Know. Me. Well." Our face is super close, because of his height so I have to look up. I hate the fact that he believes that girl more than me.

(Play the song^)

I turn around and leave. Just as soon as I turn around, my tears start falling. Why are you doing this to me. Don't you love me. Don't you trust me. Don't you...need me?

The walking suddenly become running. I run out of the school with my tears falling.

The sky seems to feel the same as my heart. It's raining.

I hate it, I hate that vernon uses his cold side against me. He trusted that girl.

My foot never stop so is my tears. I run as fast as I could. I ignored the peoples who are looking at me.

Ting.

My phone suddenly ranged, signal me there's a message.

'Is so sad right? He choose me. You better don't find him or else I'm scare that you might end running home while crying , again. ;)'

I read the message and laughed, like a person with mental problem. Laughthing, crying in the middle of the road. plus its raining.

I throw the phone hardly on the ground.

"I don't care..." I said and continue walking.

My foot end up bringing me back home.

Vernon pov...

I saw her leave the school while running. I'm worried actually and I felt guilty. But I'm also mad at the same time.

"Vernon... Don't you think that's too much...?" Seungcheol said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"No... I don't think so..."

"But I don't think Hobi will do that...It's just so not her..." He's right, but Jeon wouldn't lie to me right?

"But Jeon will not lie to me. Jeon?" When I look at her she quickly putted her phone away and smiled. She smiled.

"Why are you smilling? Aren't Hobi just shout at you? You're not suppost to be happy right now." I said raising my brow. She suddenly look worried.

"Uhm...I'm...just very happy that...that you believe in me?" Somethings not right. She used the questioning tone. She's not sure of what she's saying.

"Are you hiding something?" I said as I walk closer to her.

"Uhmm....no?" Yes, she's hiding something.

"Don't tell me what Hobi said is true?"

She didn't answer me. So It's true. She tricked me.

"What the hell Kim hyojeon! You made me fought with my girlfriend! You know I love her so much!" I shouted and turn around about to leave but she grabbed my hand.

"Don't leave me..." She start tearing up.

"Let go of me!" I shout as I pulled my hand out of her grip. The others helped me too.

"You better go find Hobi." Soonyoung said. Yea I better.

I start to run.

I'm sorry Hobi, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

I should've trust you.

I'm now standing infront of Hobi house.

I tried call her but she didn't pick up. Oh please don't do something stupid.

I try open the door and for my supprise. It's not locked. Please don't.

I immediately run upstairs and went straight to her room.

She's not in here, but I heard the sound of water from her bathroom.

I pushed the door only to see Hobi sitting there with her eyes closed.(she's wearing clothes ok.)

I immediately run to her and turn off the shower.

I hugged her tightly. I will not let go, ever.

"Hobi what are you thinking pabo yah..." I placed my chin on top of her head. And I realize I'm crying. It hurts seeing her like this.

Hobi pov...

"Hobi what are you thinking pabo yah..." The voice, couldn it be?

I slowly open my eyes and I saw vernon.

"Hansol...?" I called with a weak voice.

He pulled out a bit from the hug to look at me. He's crying...

"Don't scare me like that pabo ah!" He shouted and cry harder.

And I realize I can't lose him. How can i leave him when I love him this much.

I slowly raised my hand and wrapped it around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

He responded and hugged me tighter.

"I'm sorry for not trusting you. I should trust you, since you're my one and only girlfriend. I love you Hobi ah my pabo ah..." He said as he burried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I love you too."

_____________________________

This is suck!!!! I am sorry! I have no idea what am I writing. I want to make it really sad but I can't! Why!!!! Urh I hate myself! Anyway, I hate myself but I love you guys! 11k! I mean thank you!!!!! I love you guys so much! And I decided! I will start a ikon ff. I'm sorry but I can't help it, the mv "apology" which is the song above. It gave me soo much inspiration!!!! Sooo.... I don't know if there's any ikonic reading this... But if there is, I need your support! I love you guys! Vote and comment!

And remember to pray for Paris

-byun Nara-