Woozi

Request by Otaku_deku-chan

Hope you like it~

And sorry for the long wait.
____________________________________

Myeong pov...

The time now is 12:43 a.m and my boyfriend, jihoon. Is still not home.

I'm laying on the sofa while scrolling down the SNS. I'm very sleepy now but I have to wait for him.

I kept on yawning and trying hard to stay awake. But It's just so hard.

-when are you coming home jihoon ah...?-me

I send the massage and put the phone away, staring blankly at the ceilling.

Not long after my phone rang and I quickly take it close to my chest and read it.

-I'm sorry Myeong ah, but I'm working. You can go to sleep first don't wait for me.-jihoon

Working again. But I can't blame him, he has to work on the new song for their group.

But still, I'm gonna wait for him. Sorry jihoon, but I'm stubborn.

I try to stay away but my eyes gave up on me for about ten minutes after the massage.

Woozi pov...

I went home after the work and just when I step in the house, I saw Myeong sleeping on the couch. Stubborn girl, I told her not to wait me.

I look at the time, 2:57 a.m. I can't help but smile when I saw her sleeping face. She's cute, I like it.

I hugged her back to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. How lucky am I to have a girlfriend like this. I am so gonna marry her one day.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath and quickly went to sleep.

I still have work in tomorow morning.

Myeong pov...

I blinked my eyes few times as I take a good look at where am I. The bedroom, why will I be in the bedroom? Did jihoon bring me back here?

I quickly look at the other side of the bed. No one. He's not here. How can he be not here while I'm in the bedroom. Did I sleepwalking?

I shook my head a few times and went in the bathroom to wash up.

I went downstairs, as I expected he's not here.

Should I go visit him? I felt lonely without him, It's been days since I saw him in person.

But he hate people visit him while he's working. Should I go? But still he's my boyfriend. I'm definitely going.

I changed my clothes and went out. I decided to buy some coffee for all of them and also for myself.

I went in a nearby coffee shop and oder.

"Myeong?" I heard a familiar voice, I look back and saw my old friend, hara(random name again;).

"Oh hey hara!" I gave her a warm hug. We pulled out and she gave me a warm smile.

"How are you Myeong ah?" She asked. I scratched the back of my neck. How are you? How am I? I don't even know... I'm feeling lonely because of jihoon. And our conversaition... I don't know we never have a call. It's always just massage. How am I actually? Am I good or am I sad? I don't know...

"I'm good... I guess?" I answered with a unsure tone. She raised her brow.

"You think? You don't sound like you're good. Something happen?" Indeed, I doesn't sound good.