Woozi

Hello~ requested by @melwong02 hope you like it chinggu.

And this is the part two of the second woozi one shot(erhhh know what I mean?)

Suggest you guys to read while listen the song Sorry by Park Boram. You'll get the feel XD

This woozi one shot have two version. Pls pick which version you want to read when I told you so.
___________________________________

Melody pov...

"Jihoon ah." I called out as I knocked his door.

It has been years since me and jihoon been together. He treat me very well and take good care of me. I can seriously feel the love around him. But things change these few days. He act cold towards me and get mad easily. I think It's because of his work, he's stressed.

There's no answer from him so I open the door. There he is again, working with songs.

I put the tray of food on the table and walk towards him. I hugged him from behind and place my head on the crook of his neck. He didn't say anything or push me away. Just busy with the song.

"Oppa, you should eat." I said, there's still no answer. I waited for seconds and finally have a answer.

"Just put there I'll eat later. And melody please stop hugging me like this. I have to work." He said, didn't even bother look at me. I slowly let go and stand up. That's not the jihoon that I used to know anymore. I feel like I don't know him anymore.

"Uhmm... Okay then..." I left the room and after shutting the door. I quickly went to the bathroom.

"Is it because we're together for so long that you don't love me anymore...?" I said looking at the mirror. Looking at my reflection, I feel like a fool. A love fool.

I slowly slid down from the wall as I rethink what happen these days.

"Oppa, can we go out..." I been cut of by jihoon.

"No melody, the dead line is near. I have to past the song to the company." He said as he softly pushed me away. His face though... I never saw that kind of jihoon.

"But..." I been cut of again but this time, harshly.

"I said no! Which part of you don't understand! Go away! I have to work!" This time he pushed me away harshly, making the tray that I'm holding fall to the ground. But what suprise me the most is, he didn't even say sorry or even look at me.

I clean up the mess and left the room silently.

And things have become worst after that day. I kept on telling myself is nothing, he's just too busy on work and stress. And I'm trying my best to act like nothing happen. But actually... My heart hurts...

I quickly open my eyes when the bathroom door open. Jihoon.

"Geez... You scared me. What are you doing here? On the ground...?" Yeah... What am I doing here? I quickly stand up and smile at him. I don't want to tell him just not yet. Not when he's still working with the song.

"Have you ate the food?" I ask, keeping the warm smile on my face.

"I'll eat later, now can you get out? I have to use the bathroom." I nodded and left.

My footstep suddenly when I'm outside jihoon composing room. I walk in the room and went straight to the desk that jihoon always use.

There's a lot of lyrics on the table and I pick up some of then and read it.

All of them are so sweet. How much does the boy love the girl. How happy does the boy feel. How sweet they are together.

How I wish all of these happen on me... Well it doesn't, at least not for me... Maybe for jihoon. Since he's the one who wrote these.

Jihoon ah do you know? Your girlfriend don't feel happy at all. Not at all.

"Melody?" I quickly put down the lyrics when I heard jihoon voice. I smiled again. (So here it is. If you pick version one which is the old version, you can keep reading and ignore this notice;)but if you pick version two which is the new one, you can stop reading this chapter now and skip to the next woozi oneshot. It is the second version of this story. If you want to read both of them ... Yeah sure I won't judge you. XD) But his face expression changed when he saw me. To a soft expression and a concern expression.

I wonder why though. Aren't I smilling?

"Melody, why are you crying...?" I'm what? I quickly whipped my face and look t my hand. It's wet. I did cry...without knowing...

I guess I try to hard on hiding my fellings that's why I cry even without me knowing.

Jihoon slowly walk thowards me. He have the look that I never saw these days. Concern...

"Are you okay...? Why are you crying...?" He said as he slowly caresses my cheek. And finally... I can't hold it back anymore.

I break into tears when I feel his warm touch again. Since how long...

He pulled me into a warm hug and brushed my hair as I cry harder and harder every second.

"Oppa..." I said between the sobs.

"What is it...?"

"Do you still love me...?"

"Of course I do. Why do you suddenly think like that?" He said as he hugged me tighter.

I feel relive to heard that, he still love me... He still love me...

"Because you act super cold towards me... And you get angry easily... Basically you didn't even care for me... When I hugged you...you want me to let go... When I talk to you...I always end up leaving without an answer... Maybe you don't know or maybe you don't care...but my heart hurt jihoon ah...stop doing this to me...or else I'll get crazy one day... And I don't even know what will I do to myself...." I look at him deeply in the eyes. It's been days since he look at me like this.

"Of Crouse I care about you. And I love you... I love you so much that I can't live without you... It's all because of the work and the stupid dead line... I just don't wish our relationships will ha e a dead line okay...? So listen to me melody... I love you and I always will. I'm sorry for the coldness I'm giving you these days. I shouldn't let the work destroy our perfect relationships. Do you melody forgive me?" I'm so touched by the words... Lee jihoon will always be my love and I'm sure about that.

I nodded my head and smile widely.

He smile to me and leaned in. Our lips touched. I pulled his neck to deepen the kiss.

I love him... And so does him. I'm sure about this now. Work is important and that's for sure but your relationships will always come to the first because that's the only thing that will be with you untill you die. A true love...

____________________________________

Happy ending again XD well I guess I love this one too. Eyyy I love you guys too. Soo... The problem now is... I can't update... Because I have no request... So I really need request...:'( request!!!! Haha well let's bring back the mood. I love you guys so much! And also to a friend... I'm not sure will you read this or not. Happy birthday! And also I'm sorry for not replying any massage of you... Thanks for reading my dear readers Happy 4k I love you guys!!! Vote and comment!!! Luv ya!:)

-byun Nara-