The8

This is my first chapter, and is request by my friend, Eunna. Hope you like it, chinggu. And request are open.

I was walking around the school looking for Minghao, my friend since birth. I followed him to Korea just to be with him, because I love him. But he's always being cold with me. It breaks me, but it wouldn't stop me loving him.

He's missing again. Is it that fun to you, to hide from me. I walked to the garden, the place that he always go when he's sad.

Bingo. He's here.

I saw him sitting at the bench. Listening to music with his earphone.

I quietly walk next to him, and sat beside him. He didn't look at me. I guess he already know is me.

I pulled his right earphone and placed in my right ear. There's no music.

"There's no music. What are you listening to?" I ask giving back the earphone to him. He harshly took it and put it back to his ear.

"Nothing. I just want to be alone in a quiet place. But is not quiet enough, so I use the earphone to block the noises. Now go away." He said looking away.

"Minghao, what happens?" I cupped his chin making him face me. But he harshly pushed my hand away.

"Nothing! I say go away!" He looked away again.

"I won't go away unless you tell me what happens." I crossed my hand and legs. He look at me with a annoying face which break me.

"Why are you so freaking annoying?!" He pulled his earphone out of his ears. The words break me into pieces. I never want him to thought my care into annoying.

"I just care about you that's why I asked! I know you so well Minghao-ah!" I said in Chinese. Pulling the tears back. But he just smrink.

"I don't need your care. I hate you! Your so annoying. I leave China just to leave you! But see! You even follow me to here! What the hell Eunna! I don't like you! I hate you! Leave me alone will ya! Like forever! I don't want to see your face again. My eyes hurt!" After finish he's words he left. Leaving me at the bench, heart broken.

He hate me? I know that he never like me but he hate me? That's a news. I loved him this much but he hated me? Minghao that's just too over. Too over... I'm sorry for being this annoying. I'll do what you want me to do. Because I love you I will do what you want.

I stood up, tears silently rolling down my cheeks. I'm sorry minghao, for all these years I'm so stupid. I didn't even have a clue.

I walked out the school. Ignoring that how people look at me. I know I shouldn't walk out like this. But what's the point anyway I won't be here anymore.

I walked back to my dorm. But I guess the sky are crying for me too. Is raining. I don't care if my uniform get soaked, i don't need it anymore. I walk back to the dorm like a zombie.
My hair and uniform are all wet. I went back to my room and start packing stuff. I changed my uniform to my casual shirt and dry my hair, didn't bother to take a bath.

I pulled my language to the door and open it. I took a last glance at the desk, that I placed a letter awhile ago. I went out and closed the door and start crying again. That's it I guess, my life in Korea, my friendship with minghao.

I hailed a taxi.

"To incheon airport."

After paying the driver. I went in the airport. I buy a ticket back to China. The flight is after half an hour. I'm leaving here. Goodbye now.

After half an hour.

I'm lining up, I kept on looking behind hope that minghao will be there. But as I expected, he didn't come.