Chapter 6

Hey wattpaders!!!!
 Thanks for all your nice comments. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Nicole POV)

I walked home just as it started to rain. The streets of London were a bit crowded but then again, weren't they always?

I pushed my way through people trying to get home before I got soaked carrying my job application.

Once I reached my house, I opened the front door and completely ignored my family hoping they would ignore me to. They were all having dinner. Was it really that late already?

I went to my room and started filling out my application.

I finished half an hour later. I checked my twitter but there were no new tweets from Tom.

I randomly tweeted that I was bored and my stomach started grumbling. I didn't have much money for food so I snuck down stairs to try and steal an apple or something. My mother was washing dishes in the kitchen and my dad and brother were sitting in front of the TV. I crouched down low and tip toed towards the counter were all the apples and pears were and got a few of each. I luckily left unnoticed. 

I took a bite out of one of the apples as I walked up the stairs. I shut my room and opened my laptop. I spent the rest of my day on my laptop. I didn't have school that day because there were some school board meetings or something. School got back tomorrow and I really wasn't looking forward to it. 

There wasn't any reason to go to school, I would be gone in about a week anyways. 

What I used to see in my future was me working all day at McDonalds for the rest of my life and living in the streets begging for money. My future didn't hold anything for me.

I had three days left to live and I knew I wont regret what I'm going to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tom POV)

I took a sip of my coffee as I walked around Piccadilly Circus on my way to meeting Luke, my manager. I didn't exactly have much to do today so I was planning on reading fan mail and resting for a change. But Luke had all my fan mail.

I started to cross the street when I noticed a taxi speeding towards me. The driver wasn't paying attention to the red light and didn't slow down. People were yelling at the driver but he still didn't notice. I froze forgetting how to move and braced myself for impact. 

The taxi driver looked up and hit the brakes hard and swerved into the sidewalk. I sighed relieved as I was finally able to move again. 

That was way to close for comfort. A couple people came up to me to ask if I was all right. I told them I was and kept walking.

It started to rain as I was about a block away and when I got there i was soaked. I brushed some water off my jacket and walked to the lift. I hit the 5th floor button.

Luke was waiting for me when I arrived.

"Hello Luke" I greeted. 

"Hey Tom. I know it's you day off but I just wanted to let you know that you have an offer for a movie called Only Lovers Left Alive "

Maybe this day wouldn't be to bad after all. 

"Really? that's great" I said, "I'll look into it later"

Luke walked over to his desk and grabbed a stack of fan mail

"Get started on this" He ordered. 

I sighed taking them and sat down on his couch. 

I opened the one on top.

This person sent me chocolate and a short letter. I kept reading and answering letters all day until I finally fell asleep on Luke's couch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thanks for reading!!! I know this is really really short but I just got back from London and I'm tired and jetlagged so please don't kill me. I'm also going somewhere Monday so I wont be updating all next week due to lack of Wi-Fi where I will be going. Sorry. 

Thank you for reading.

Vote

Comment

thank you for all your support:)