05

Multiple of white naked bodies and faceless persons come to drag us out of our metallic box dungeon a few hours after Kitty left us. She barely said anything.

  But I know those few words of hers made my heart pound a thousand times harder than it should be.

I can feel the cold solid hand of the mannequins gripping on me as they lead me to a place with brown bricked walls. I felt my knees burn as they fall into the floor, my upper body dragged.

I still  wonder about how the hell do they manage dragging me with this enormous weight?

I shut my mind off and just follow whatever orders they will give. I'm practically or basically doomed.

"No, NOO, NOOOOOOO!" Carl's voice pulled me back to reality, I see him fighting back,

"It's useless man, they're super mannequins. Just do whatever they want to do," I whisper and look down at the floor. Just then it occurred to me, that my brothers are moving into another direction.

We were supposedly going to only one direction.

"Hey!" I shout, and Carl urges. Kicking whatever he could. But now he looks like a baby trying to get out of his parents and siblings and away from the bathub. Basically he looks like Grumpy, the part wherein he tries to avoid washing his hands in Snow White. But ended up taking bath anyway. H looks like that.

Then Masahiro on the right side, going to the right road, he stays still as the mannequins drag him. He stares at the floor, calm as ever. But knowing him, I know he is screaming inside.

Then I turn to myself. Where are this weirdos taking me?

Then as I look forward, I had the answer. One massive black arena covers the sun. A huge red gate opens upward, and slowly. As it felt like eternity, I hear the shouts of the crowd.

I thought this was supposed to be only girls.

But I saw men. Women. Monsters. Beasts. Literally marshmallow people. And others, shouting, pointing, numbing my ears until the only thing I hear is a pinch of electricity. I don't even know where it comes from.

Then a familiar woman steps forward, she holds Thor's Mjolnir. Or so that's what I thought. Her long hair cascades over her shoulder, and a faint of smirk, conquers her lips.

"What are you now, a girl version of Thor?" I manage to shout, and she speeds walk towards me.

Clearly I see her eyes turn to red, or that was my imagination.

Then before she could hit me with the hammer, her Thor suit transforms into a metal warrior armor, her jet black hair turns red and her hammer. Well it turned into a long golden spear. She suddenly looks like more of a warrior not Thor. And suddenly as she charged at me she disappeared.

"Nice seeing you there Mike Schmidt," Vinn appears from behind,

And she places the spear close to my throat. The cold solid thing making me shut my eyes.

"Please don't kill me...I'm not ready yet," I plead and suddenly I hear footsteps,

" Vinn Peters! let go of the mammoth," I hear a woman who im thankful for even if that term-- what the hell? I open my eyes once I was released. But the chains still in my hands. I fell into the ground and I look up,

"What the hell? Do I look like a mammoth to you?!"

"Oh c'mon! I wanted to do it," Vinn replies shouting,

"You know we had an arrangement, and beside it's not fair for them to be killed by the strongest creature on this land,"

"Masahiro DNA is freaking big, now that is not fair," the girl who once had red hair has a purple one. She creeps me out. Her clothes change into something normal-ish. Now she wears black shorts and a blue fluffy sweater.

More innocent than before.

"You're still stronger than him, you know that," Kitty folds her arms and she whips her hair to the side.

"I don't want to watch this show to be honest," she admits,

"Wait-- what show?" I ask,

"This whole thing is a show Goliath, now bye., Hey Kitty, I am planning to  teleport into the backstage of 5SOS right now in Chicago.. Zavy is coming with me, want to join us?"

"What the hell! I'm coming, but who will guide this peeps?"

Then Vinn's most dreaded words come out, "Angel Malfoy,"

lol guys, advance or belated April fools? I dunno hahaha, I wouldn't do that even though I wanted to. so here is the original chapter five...ugh why did I have to appear at chapter five?

xoxo