01

Carl was catching for air once we got out of Masa's old stupid dead truck. The Chinese boy sits on a rock and holds his chest. If I have to be honest, I do not really know what to do. Masahiro just keeps walking back and forth and his expression fades away once I call out his name.

"I knew it..." he whispers through gritted teeth, Carl inhales deeply and our attention turns back to him, aponce he notices, Carl hyperventilates.

"Uh.. I have Yoyo's number," Masahiro says, grabbing the attention of the short-breathed-dude,

"Do you want me to call her for you?" he asks in his monotone-tone.. Carl narrows his eyes and shouts "Shut up," Which led to an argument.

"Why the heck do you have Yoyo's number?" I ask Masahiro grabbing him by his arm. Then echoes of my voice startled Carl,

"Do you have any idea how pissed this chinese man is?"

"Why would he pissed? It's my car he's been riding unto, it's my car that's dead.. And it was your idea that we hide inside this stupid cave." His monotone matches his face, however not his words.

"You took this chinese man's girlfriend's number, that's why,"

"YOYO IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!" Carl exclaims, slightly making me and this Japanese Boy jump,

"Shhhh!" we shut him up,

"Well,well,well.." another voice joined in. For sure it wasn't me, Masahiro nor Carl. I feel goosebumps rising in my skin. This place, in what I've heard called Horrorland, we shouldn't be fighting. Especially if it means about nonsense.

Now I solemnly regret the fact for choosing a cave to hide in, I did not know any other beings are here.

Whatever it is, I hope it's human.

"Please be human, please be human, please be human.." I caught myself chant,

"Of course I'm human! Now silence!" Masahiro grips his overly huge hands on my meaty arms, Carl jumped on the Japanese boy and now is riding on him.

Then a figure jumps, lands on his two feet in front of us. I barely see him, due to the darkness. But from here, I see his eyes. Normal eyes.

He wears a long cape and I hope he isn't Dracula.

"Here's the deal.." He moves swiftly to Masahiro's side, still not seeing his face. To look on the bright side, he is an inch shorter.

"I will-" he stops in mid sentence. And as soon as I realize my eyes closed through fear, I opened it. Shock when I realized I knew this guy.

He hugs Masahiro, frozen in place.

"You!" Carl jumps to his foot, he faces our old friend and he hugs him.

"Masahiro broke his truck now I don't think we will survive, let us stay here!" Carl whines and this dude just pats him in the back. Slowly, he pulls away and walks backward, spreading his arms wide.

"What the heck bro! Welcome to my cave!" Jameel exclaims and that's when everything went black.

published OCTOBER 31 2015 by vinn
hi people, I bet you did not expect an update but here it is.
p.s dude I'm not hacking, I'm helping
xx