03

Pain shoots through me as one of them hits me with a laser gun. Literally the gun on my back.

"Ah, my back!" the words spill before I could even think, my knees are on the cemented ground. I wish I could still walk after this incident. Dang you Jameel.

"What did he tell you?" my hands has been tied up and I try my best to see who's talking. Just as I did, a girl who has her jet black hair down comes into view. She wears black long leather sleeves, her pants are black and so as her long boots. Either way I know who she is, but probably she does not recognize me from the hate that she's giving me with her eyes.

"Oh c'mon Zav, we're friends aren't we?"

"Shut it," she harshly finishes and pushes me with great brute force.

I know I could not plead this out, so I have to do it, forcefully. I yank my hands away just as she pulls my arms back and bolt into a run, letting my Juggernaut essence absorb through me. Before I could possibly get away from this cave, I have to find the three trusted people I need.

"Mike!" I hear Carl yell and stop, I find him unconscious on the ground.

"Seize him!" Zavy shouts, and instantly the three moving identical mannequins turn to me, my goosebumps rise. I have to find Chinese Boy.

Surprisingly I do not move. Where the heck is Masahiro?

Then they surrounded me, one of them holds my head, my left arm and right leg. With brute force, I swing my arms into the nearest head.

Whatever it really is, cries out with pain. Then dissolves into pale blue liquid. I cringe and kick the other one in the abdomen and it impacts with the other one. And they melt.

I brush off imaginary dust from my black shirt and as I turn my head impacts with something solid, maybe the laser gun all over again? or a frying pan?

But either way, everything goes black.

published on November 1 2015
hi guys if possible, comment down your thoughts and whatever

calling out  bradsimpsonxx
dude peace this is vinn btw

xoxo