53.

Jarol^😍

Camila POV:
Who could have posted this? Only Me, Aug, Cadee, and Adonis Knew. Couldnt have been Cadee, That means Adonis must have posted this. I went upstairs to his room, "Adonis, did you post it?" I asked. "Post what" he asked. "That picture of me and August. Captioned 14 year old has sex with uncle?" I said. "What the fuck? No I aint post that." He said. Then Cadee walked in. "What yall talking about?" She asked. I pulled the picture up on my phone and showed her. "Oh, The picture I posted?" She smirked. "What do you mean...." I asked. "I posted the picture......." She said. "Why!" Me and Adonis yelled. "Because I can! Maybe if you wouldnt have taken so long to snitch on him i wouldnt have posted the picture...." She yelled. All i could do was cry. Adonis came and hugged me. "Why would sge do this to me?" I cried. "Shhh, Its okay baby girl." Adonis said rubbing my back.

I waited for my mom to return home. When she did, I told her what had happened. I didnt get in trouble because she said she understood why i was afraid to tell. She punished Cadee though. My mom said that it was wrong. Cadee got all her Electronics tooken away, and shes not aloud to go anywhere. But she can still have visitors.

-

Its Been 8 months and I havent talked to Cadee since. Everyone in school gave me looks, and no one even talked to me because of cadee.

I was out at Taco Bell with Adonis and Cayla. I swear they were the coolest couple ever.

"So Camila, are you and Cadee still on bad terms?" Cayla asked. "I dont know, dont really want to talk about it." I said. "Oh, okay. Whats up with you and that boy... Jarol?" She asked. "And the blushing begins." Adonis said. He was right i was blushing like crazy. "Me and Jarol are just friends. God." I replied. "Are you sure?" Cayla asked with a raised brow. I laughed, "Yeah, Im sure." I said.

We finished eating and we then went to the park. We saw a couple of guys playing basketball, Adonis went to go join them. "Aye Camilaaaaaaaa?!" He yelled in a girlish tone. "What nigga?" I yelled back. "Jarol Over heree girl!" He said. I started blushing, then flicked him off. "Bitch." I mumbled. Cayla laughed. Adonis took his shirt off, and she started turning red. "You aight Cay?" I asked. "Girl, im fine." She said focusing on Adonis. I just laughed. About an hour after they game Jarol Came to the table where me and cayla was sitting. "Wussup Bitches How yall doing?" He said in a girl voice. Me and cayla just laughed. "Ion know what yall laughing at? Shidd, im sick of messy hoes." He said still in a girlish tone. "Fuck you tryna say? I ain messy bih." Cayla said. He laughed and whispered something in her ear. She then came to me and said that Jarol wanted my number, I gave it to him and he gave me a hug.

-

2 hours Later. We went back home and everyone was in the living room. "Finally yall home." My mom said. "Yeah, we went to taco bell and the park." I said. "Oh, had fun?" She asked. "Yes Ma'am" I said walking upstairs.

I got a text on my phone so I opened it while sitting down on my bed.

Unknown-
Hey its Jarol.... :)

Me-
Oh, Hey Jarol!

Jarol😍-
You looked very pretty today.

Me-
Thanks.

Jarol😍-
Welcome. 😘
Anything planned for tomorrow?

Me- No....

Jarol😍-
Lets go to the movies tomorrow? 😊

Me-
Sure.

Jarol😍-
Kay, see yah then.

-
End of Convo:

Jarol POV::

I walked in the house throwing my bag down. My big brother was yelling at my mom again.

"Jay, Leave her alone man." I said walking over to him. "You stay the fuck out of this!" He yelled pushing me down. He pulled out a gun and pointed it to my face. "Man what the hell are you doing?" I asked. "Im tired of you, you a lil ass pussy! You either gone be in this gang or not. More money?" He smirked. "Nahh, bruhh im good." I said snatching the gun out his hands. He shook his head Stumbling through the door. "You aight ma?" I asked. She just looked at me and walked to her room.

I swear this lady need to stay off this stuff. So does my brother. I cleaned the house up cause it was a mess. I took a shower then i went to sleep.

-
Next Day:

Adonis POV:
I was in the shower. When I came out i was walking by Camila's Room. Her phone was going off. It was Jarol. I didnt to much aprove of this nigga, but for my sister. I'll give this nigga a chance.

Camila came in the room she had on Black Jeans, yellow crop top, and Yellow Converse, white bucket hat, and white jewelry.

Camila POV:

"Girrllllll, you slaying these hoees!" Adonis said acting like a girl and snapping his fingers. I laughed. "Shut up!" There was a knock on the door. I ran down stairs and opened it. "Jarol!" I said hugging him. "Hey princess, you ready?" He smiled. "Yeah." I said grabbing his hands. "Waiiiittttt!" My dad yelled coming to the door. "Who you?" He said pointing at Jarol. "Jarol sir." jarol said clearing his throat. "Okay, Jarolee. Where you taking my baby girl?" Dad asked. "To.The.Movies." Jarol said slowly. "What time you bringing her back?" My dad said. "8:00 P.M. Sir." Jarol said. "Aight, I trust in you now Jarolee." My dad said. "Daddy its Jarol!" I giggled. "Sir I promise ill have her back at 8:00 pm. " Jarol said. "Okay bye yall." My dad said letting us go.

5 mins into the ride. "What kind of music you like?" Jarol asked. "All types...." I replied. "okay, what about ciara I bet, my little sister love that song. She 12." He laughed a little. "Yassss, Thass my shi!" I yelled. He laughed and put it on. "I bet you start loving me as soon as I start-" He sang but got cut off when he heard my singing. His mouth fell. "Damn, Vocalllsss." He said. "Not really...." I said looking out the window. He smirked at me then looked back at the road.

We made it to the movie theater and this nigga did not tell me we was coming to see Paranormal Activity Ghost Dimension. The whole time i screamed. "Damn girl it aint even scary..." He whispered. I just hid my head behind my hands. The rest of the movie.

Jarol Made sure he had me back at home at 8:00. My dad came to the door and said goodnight to Jarol. I think my father actually likes him!
I went upstairs to my room and got on instagram when cadee came in my room. "Hey camila...." She said. "What do you want?" I asked. "I came to apologize. Im sorry for blasting you on the internet." She said crying a bit. "Its cool." I said posting a selfie to insta.

We then heard yelling downstairs.
Me and Cadee ran down the stairs.
Claria and her mom was here, Claria had alot of bags with her. "I cant do it anymore, Noah please!" Clarias mom yelled. "Fine, if she act up here she getting that ass whooped, cause me no play no games with kids." My dad said. Thats when her mom thanked him and left. Once Claria and Dad started towards the stairs. Me and Cadee ran back up them. "Childrennnn!" My dad yelled. "Sir!" We all yelled. "One of yall got a new room mate!" He said then ran bavk down stairs.

"Clariaaaaaa!" Kehlani yelled running to her. "Lani!" She said back. They hugged and Went back into Lani's room.

-

Aiden Crawled into my room. "Cwasfhu." He said. I picked him up and took him back to his room. "Nighty Night bro." I said as i put him in his crib.
-
I returned back to my room and fell asleep.

-

TBC:: 🎀⚡️💋