Part 24

_

Lynne's Pov:

I unlocked the door to my home walking in to the scent of Death. "Aye TERRA?, It fuckin' stinks in here. " Smells like no one has been in this house for some months now. I was walking around the house looking for terra but she was no where to be found. So I texted her phone.

-Lynne: Heyy babe where are you, why does the house smell like something died in here?

-Lynne: Hello baby?

-Lynne: Are you okay?

-Did I do something wrong?

-Wifeey❤💕♥ : Why the fuck do you even care, You know what you did!

-Lynne: babe really you wanna be childish.

-Wifeey❤💕♥ : Lynne on tv really? 

-Lynne: what I do?

--Wifeey❤💕♥ : Stop playing dumb lynne. 

-Lynne: where are you so we can talk face to face?

.....

She never texted back, I looked down on the floor and her wedding ring was there.

"Man wtf!" I got up and grabbed my car keys.

I quickly drove to Noah's house.

I walked in without knocking. 

"Noah what the hell did you tell her!" I yelled.

-

Noah's POV: I was playing the xbox with Derek when this nigga Lynne came running in the door.

"Noah what the hell did you tell her!" Lynne yelled. I looked at this nigga like he was crazy. "Fuck is you talking about man?" I asked continuing to play the game. "Caterra left...What did you say to her about me for her to leave?" He asked. "She didn't believe me when I told her so I don't know, she probably saw you when you said that there isn't any special someone in your life. "Oh shit...You know where she at?" I looked around. "ain't no telling she can be anywhere." I said."okay." He said. 

Terra's POV:
I can't believe Lynne how could he be this dumb? I Loved him but I guess he just didn't love me back. I put the twins in the tub, We were getting out of san diego away from lynne. I hate the thought of taking my kids away from him but he doesn't seem to care anyways.

-

Sorry it's short I don't feel to good.