Answers From the cast !

Noah, Why do you use caterra as a sex slave?

Noah: I mean come on man , look at her body she's fine asf. Thats a part of my job, she has to be my slave.

Okay, noah do you really love Terra or do you really just want sex?

Noah: I don't know I kinda like her, but I don't think I would just want her for love. Keep reading to find out, there is a possibility.

Caterra, do you think you would ever forgive Noah?

Terra: Me being the sweet and loving person I am, I probably would.

Caterra, What is your favorite tv show?

Caterra: I like Empire and K.C. Undercover.

Noah, you're always using caterra for sex you better care for her if she dies.

Noah: She was my girl so of course I'm going to care for her. I'm always going to care for her.

Derrek, Why are you always taking noah's side? Did you shoot lynne Be honest?

Derek: I take noah's side cause he's my friend and maybe I did shoot lynne, you'll find that out in the next chapter.

Caterra, do you think you will ever get with lynne?

Caterra: Lynne is my best friend & I love him to death. But I dont think it will ever happen sorry.

Noah, What is so attractive about Caterra to you? Do you regret making her a sex slave or you dont care?

Noah: Her face is attractive. Her ass is attractive. HELL Every thing about her IS attractive. And yeah I kind of regret making her a sex slave.

Another question for Terra, if noah didn't use you for sex who would you like more?

Terra: They both are very sweet, and adorable. We all saw the way noah treated me before he made me his sex slave right? Remember when he first asked me out? I thought he was sweet! Lynne never seemed to change since the day I met him he kept it real and I like him for that. But imma have to say Noah, he's been my crush for a while. Me and lynne are like best friends.

Sara, why won't you tell your sister what Derek did to you?

Sara: 'Cause , if I tell her she might get upset and I wouldnt want her to get upset.

Aaliyah, how do you feel about your stepbrother lynne?

Aaliyah: I think he is a jerk, he needs to get a life, or loose one. I hate him. I know who shot him, I'm just not going to say anything.

Derek, why do you do those things to sara?

Derek: 'cause I want to.

Derek, Do you love your wife & daughter?

Derek: Of course I do. Lily means the world to me.

Aaliyah, do you think Derek is cute?

Aaliyah: no.

-

Noah, would you marry Terra?

Noah: yeah , I would.

Terra, would you marry Noah?

Terra: no -.-

Thanxx For the Q&A game !
😍 I stopped it early cause it was taking forever for more questions. But thank you guys! 😈💦✨
#Noah vs. #Lynne!