36.

Lynne's POV

I drove by the house. Noah, the kids and they grandma got into the car and drove off. This means Terra is home alone. I smirked Parking across the street, I got out the car walking up to the house. I knocked on the door. Terra opened it, "wh-what are you doing here? I told you to stay the fuck away from me." She almost yelled. "Shut the hell up for you get the neighborhood involved." I said pushing her in the house. I locked the door behind me. "What do you want Lynnne?" She said rolling her eyes. "You.." I said licking my lips.

Terra's POV
"What do you want Lynnne?" I Said rolling my eyes. "You.." He said licking his lips. "No the fuck you don't want me cause if you did, you wouldn't have done all the bull shit that yo did do." I said pushing him in his chest. "Bruh i didn't do shit, so you can shut up whit that bull." He said pushing me back. "Do I needa refresh your memory? Let's see.... You was telling yo fans how no one was special in your life while we were married! Then you almost got my life tookin away!" I yelled punching him in his nose. He grabbed my arms stopping me.... "Calm yo dumb ass down! You make me sick....." He walked out the house slamming the door behind him. I got off the couch running to the door. "And I'm not dumb you are bitch!" I said closing the door back and locking it. Kmsl I'm childish asf. I am not afraid of him. There was another knock on the door. "Go home Lynne!" I yelled. "This is Nadia!" She laughed. I opened the door. She was about to say something but I cut her off, "don't even ask... But where you been ! I missed you !" I said giving her a hug. "Over my uncles house." She said. "Where is everyone, " she asked. "The movies, so did Noah tell you about Cadee and Camila?" I asked. "He told me about Kehlani, Adonis, Cadee and Camila. He love them to death. " I smiled lightly.

Noah's POV
Me, the kids and my mom was leaving the movies. Terra didn't come cause she said she didn't like the movie we was seeing. We were in the car and Claria kept calling my name, "Daddy!" She yelled. "What Claria?" I said looking through the mirror. "Can we get pizza?" I smiled as if I was going to say yes. "No yo grandma cooking tonight." I smirked. "Ew, she can't cook though." My mom head shot to the back of the car. "Claria, don't play little girl, cause I'll get Cadee to put them thangs on ya." She laughed. "Very funny grandma." Claria rolled her eyes. We made it home and when we walked in, Nadia and Terra had looks on they face as if they was mad.

"Oh shit what I did now? " I said scratching my head.

The picture above, if y'all wanna know how to make those hmu.

But tomorrow my birthday!
Yas I'm glo'n up! 😂😍❤️💕💯

10/14😁🌹🎂
Cake Day....

Thanks for reading! But a lot of y'all reading but ain't voting, type of shit is that? Y'all make me wanna stop writing I swear...✋🏾👊🏾😒