44.

Terra's POV::

I was cleaning up all day, with only a little help from Camila. I swear I do everything in this house.

Noah been working all day. I had finally finished cleaning and sat down on the couch. I got a text from noah.

Noah😏💋🍆💦
Hey baby? I love you what you up to?

Me-
Nothing, Just finished cleaning. Tired too. 😔

Noah😏💋🍆💦
Aweee my poor baby.! 😳 Imma be home soon. I really want you to go out to dinner with me tonight.

Me-
Buuuuttt Im tirrreeeed!😖

Noah😏💋🍆💦
Pleaseeeee 😔?

Me-
Fineee. 😊

-

I put my phone down and went to take a bath. I picked my out fit out which was a black fitted dress and black heels. I flattend my hair as well. When i finished with every thing i went back down stairs. All of the kids were in the living room and so was Adonis's Best friend, King.

"Hey King..." I said walking into the room. "Hey Miss Terra." He replied. "Girls, Im going to dinner with your father. That means keep yo eyes on your brother and his lil thots." I said. The girls just laughed but Adonis had a serious face. "Kaitlyn aint no thot... Yall got me fu- Messed up bruh." He said rubbing his hands down his face. "Oh really, Then who was them other two girls you was flirting with the other day." Cadee and kehlani asked. They all just laughed. "What time yall coming home mama?" Adonis asked. "Around 11:00 pm. No visitors, only king is allowed here when im gone. I trus him." I said. I looked over at Cadee who was giving King a glare. King was staring back. "May i ask what yall two got going on?" Cadee glared at me. "Nothing.." she said slowly. "You sure?" I asked. "Yeah im sure" she replied.

Noah's POV:::

I was just getting off work but i decided to go to walmart before going home. The store was quite empty tonight. I went to pick up a few things for the kids. I was grabbing a bag of chips when i was bumped into.

"Oh sorry, i didnt see you there." I looked up to some female. "Nahh, you good." I said staring at her body. "Okay, Im shawna." She smiled. "Noah" I smiled back. "Nice to meet you noah." she said. "Same, well i gotta go. Maybe ill see you later" I said. "Okay, we will see." she smiled walking away.

Its not what yall think, she cute and all but no, i got a girl. Soon to be wife. Im supposed to be asking her to marry me tonight... Thats why i invited her to dinner. I love Caterra, wouldnt do anything to hurt her. I checked out my items and got into my car. When I arrived home. Terra was already ready. So i just took my shower. I put on a White button down, a pair of black dress pants, black dress shoes. She lucky cause she the only one i get all dressed up for. I walked downstairs, Terra and the kids were in the living room watching television. What im trying to figure out is why this little nigga king keep staring at Cadee. He trynna fight, he really is.

"Ayee lil dude, what chuu starin at?" I asked him. He just looked at me. "Noah, leave em' alone" Terra said. "Aight, you ready?" I asked. "Yes sir." she replied. We got up and walked to the door. "Hold up... He staying here?" I asked pointing to King. "Yeah , hes staying here. Now lets go." Terra sad pulling on my arm. "Niggaa No. He aint stayin here with my little girls. Got me fucked up if you think im letting him stay." I said. "Fine then im not going no where." Terra said walking away from me. "Nooo, okay lets go." I said opening the door for her.