Part 34

Yes, India Love Westbrook plays as CaTerra Now. 😍

Noah's POV;
I woke up early the next morning. A trip to LA California....
Did I mention we live in San Diego California. Just 120 miles... 3 hour drive with 5 kids. Y'all pray for me.
I woke them up and we got dressed.

-

In the car. I turned on the radio and just my luck... Silento: watch me started playing.

All the kids plus CaTerra started singing loud asf.

"Watch me whip! Watch me Nae Nae!" They sang. This annoying ass song.

1 hour and 45 minutes into the trip I had to go on a bathroom break. I stopped at a gas station and went to the restroom. I did my business and washed my hands and came out but i bumped into someone, it was Lynne. "Look at this punk ass nigga right here...." I chuckled. "Bruh, don't start with me..." He said smirkingly looking past me. " looked out the window at my car. And he was staring at Terra. "Nigga you almost got her killed don't be smirking and shit" I said pushing him to the wall and walking out the store.

This nigga got me fucked up.

Lynne's POV;
I was walking to the men's restroom when someone bumped into me, it was this nigga Noah. He was chuckling about something. But I saw Terra and thought how was she still alive thought we kilt this bitch. He thought I was checking her out.... Hell nah. Imma kill the bitch But first Imma try and play games with her... My little buddy below started to rise. "Down boy " I mumbled as I walked out the store, I got into my car and followed them to their destination.

Sorry it's short😔
Y'all forgive me right? 😳
I'm tired tho.... Imma talk to yall tomorrow... 😍🎀❤️🎀