Chapter 4

Katey P.O.V

I woke up knowing I looked like crap I didn't even look in the mirror so I walked straight into the bathroom. The swelling of my cheek went down a little bit as well as some of the pain went away.

I finished showering when I realized people would stare if they saw my bruises so I pulled on a long sleeved blouse plus a pair of skinny jeans.

I pulled on my beanie plus my hoodie to cover my face and head I then realized that if Alexander saw these he would worry so I guess I'll have to avoid him.

I quietly went down the stairs looking to see if my dad was down there but it was empty so I grabbed my knapsack and hurried to the door and slammed it shut.

I arrived at school a little early so I sat at the back of my English class and placed my head on the desk. After a few minutes the bell rang and the class began to get crowded. It seemed that no one noticed me but I was always wrong.

A hand tapped my shoulder the same place my dad hit me making me wince in pain. I looked up to see a concerned looking Alexander.

I forced a smile on my but he couldn't see my face because of the hood.

He took a seat beside me and I turned my face away from him. I still felt his gaze on me.

A piece of paper landed on my desk. I looked at his desk and saw him smiling but it never caught his eyes.

I unfolded the letter to see the note

Did I do something wrong?

He's so sweet to think its his fault but at the same time I felt bad for making him feel that way so I replied aka I lied

No you didn't do anything I just didn't get any sleep last night.

I passed the note back to him. I saw his eyes soften as he read the letter he quickly replied

Okay I'll talk to you after class.

I read the the letter then nodded in reply but my neck began paining me.

He saw when I winced and a frown suddenly covered that handsome smile that was once on his face. Not wanting to see him frown I turned away from him and closed my eyes.

The bell rang and the students began filing out the room to get to their other classes as I got up from my desk I felt arms surround my waist but the pain began to affect me because of last night's beatings.

I whimpered and winced at his touch as Alexander immediately released me.

"Katey why are you wincing, are you in pain?" As I heard the word leave his lips I knew it was too late to lie that I was not feeling any pain. So I settled for another way.

"Don't worry I'm totally fine," I smiled looking into his eyes

I bent over to gather my knapsack when I heard him gasp. I look around to see why he gasped when I realized my hood road up showing one of my many bruise.

"Katey where did you get that?" he asked.

"I-I..."

Lie your ass off answer him. Go on answer him.

(Okay so I'll stop here just kidding)

"This morning I-I fell when coming to school and hit my back against the table in my Dining room,"

I looked up into Alex's eyes to see concern.

"That's okay but just be careful next time, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you," he smiled and placed his hand on my cheek "Now let's go to class,"

The rest of the day was uneventful as we attended all our classes as we walked outside school I turn to Alex to tell him good bye.

"So I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"What are you talking about?" He looked at me as if I said the weirdest of things

"I'm going to walk home..." I hesitated a little

"Not in this day and age babe I'm taking you home Lamborghini style,"

Oh my god did he just call me babe

____________________________________

Ok so there you go another chapter under my belt