Chapter 8

"Lou, I've got to go. I'm going to tutor someone for their Math. High school math, how fun. I hated that shit. I'll be back around 19:30 something." 

"That's alright baby. I'm going out with Stan and his brother and a few players from the team. I'll be back after you get home though. And please sleep in your room tonight so that I don't wake you up or accidentally throw up on you."

"Yes sir," Harry scrunched his nose up. 

"Alright, thank you baby, I'll leave you some dinner in the microwave before I leave. It should stay warm in the microwave. I'm not guaranteeing that it will be something spectacular seeing as I can only make a few things that isn't cereal or oatmeal." 

"That's okay, I'll still love anything that you make and I'll be grateful that I can come home and there will be some yummy food waiting for me so I can eat and then go night night or be little."

"That's right, Haz, that's the point. You've got to go now or else you'll be late to your little tutoring session. Where are you going so that if you get stuck I can help you?"

"The Starbucks down the street. I made sure that I didn't have to go across the street or pass and alley on the way home, don't worry. I've got my phone so I'll call you if there's a problem. I expect you to call me as well if there's a problem with you, deal?" 

"You've got a deal. I'm going to walk you there just to make sure that you make it alright. I need you to call me if there's a problem or if you need something or if you forgot your keys or if you need someone to walk you home or if you just need someone to hug you. Don't hesitate to call me, no matter what." 

"Yes daddy, I'll call you if there's something that happens that I don't like or if I need you." 

"Thank you Harry," Louis whispers to Harry and kisses his forehead, cheek, then lips while hugging him before he walks Harry into the small building. He walks to the counter, letting Harry sit. He ordered Harry a Trenta hot chocolate (A/N I know they only have it for ice drinks but whatever.) since he'd be there for a while, which is also why he didn't get his drink made at kid's temp. He doubted that Harry would even finish the huge drink. "Here kitten, drink up. Try to make it to the potty if you have to go, but remember you've got a nighttime nappy on just in case. I love you." Louis gave him four kisses before saying goodbye and I love you again and walking out after Harry repeated the words. 

The kid that Harry was tutoring was 15 and was already sucking down a hot chocolate when they walked in. By the time they sat down, they were done with that hot chocolate and excusing themselves to get another one. 

"You might want to pull your pants up," the girl said as she was walking back over to their table. 

"I'm sorry?" Harry asked genuinely confused. 

"Your pants. You can see the diaper sticking out the top of your pants. And your zipper is down as well. How old are you? You're like twenty something. Why the hell are you wearing diapers like a toddler?" 

"Why are you sucking down drinks like they're alcohol and you're an alcoholic and going around smelling like cigarettes and marijuana with red rimmed eyes?" 

"That's none of your business." 

"Then why were you asking about my personal things?"

"Because your 'personal things' are gross. Mine are not gross." 

"I'd like to disagree with you. You're in high school, ruining your body, you stink, your teeth are yellowing, and you look hungover. At least I'm taking care of my body." 

"Yeah because nothing says taking care of your body like pissing your pants, drinking bottles, and relying on someone else to take care of you." 

"Alright, answer this, do you like having smoking?"