Chapter 7

"Haz, help me! I don't know any of this shit." 

"You should've been here then," Harry teased. 

"Please? I'll give you an extra hour on your bed time?" 

"And?" Harry prompted. 

"And... Dinner and dessert is your choice."

"What else?" 

"I can give you a blow job?"

"Is that a question or answer?" 

"Both?" 

"What if I want to give you the blow job?" 

"Split it? 69?" 

"So naughty Louis. You need your mouth washed out with soap, not me." 

"Shut it the hell up," Someone behind them whispered. 

"That's what your father said to your mother when you were a baby." 

"Louis, that was rude," Harry said before getting up to turn his paper in so that he didn't have a chance to lose it. 

"You didn't give me the answers Hazzy!" Louis whined. 

"Yes I did. You just didn't know it. And if you would move your bag, you would see that." 

When Louis moved his bag, he saw small little penciled in letters and numbers on the desk. He nodded at them and thanked Harry for them, giving him a small peck on the forehead. Those always had been Harry's favorite kisses. 

"Thanks kitten," Louis whispered. 

"Why do you even call me that?" Harry asked as he blushed. 

"I have called you that in, like.... 3 weeks almost," Louis laughed out. 

"Wow.. A whole 3 weeks. How did you even survive?" 

"I don't know if I'm being honest here. I'm sure it would've slipped out eventually in a place that you definitely don't want a name like that to slip out, like, let's say during a presentation." 

"You're so mean. I don't even know why I put up with you," Harry rolled his eyes. 

"You know why you put up with me," Louis winked and looked down at Harry's pants, pulling the front of them away from Harry's stomach so that Harry's nappy was visible. 

"You're so mean to me!" Harry whined and hit his head to his desk. 

"Oh stop your whining. I'm not afraid to take everything I promised you back."

"No you won't," Harry stuck out his tongue. He didn't think it through though because he just left his tongue sitting there and begging for Louis to do something. So Louis leaned forward and bit it softly making Harry let out a few small moans. 

"Shh, don't draw attention," Louis said and smacked Harry's thigh gently. 

"Can you hurry up and copy the answers down?" 

"Why are you in such a rush Harold?"

"Edward said that we can leave as soon as we finish our work. You'd know that if you weren't busy being a Louis and late for class."

"Oh shut up, I'll take my time. You can't rush perfection." 

"Your writing?" 

"My writing is past perfection when you don't rush me." 

"Your writing never has been, isn't now, and never will be perfection or anywhere close to it, no matter how much time you can spend on it." 

"That's quite rude of you to say."