part 50 // wedding bells

(a/n ily guys. that is all.)

part 2/2 of my mini series thingy.

yoonmin wedding day au! enjoy:

-

they say there are two types of grooms on their wedding day. there is the one who is running in all different directions trying to make sure everything was ready, with sweaty palms and a dizzy head from the excitement and the nervousness of it all. and then there is the one who is calm and collected, who just uses his hopes and prayers that everything will run smoothly. now, everyone would expect for it to be jimin as the frantic nervous one and yoongi as the calm before the storm. but that would be wrong. because today, yoongi was, for lack of a better word, loosing his shit.

"seokjin! did the food get here?!" yoongi screeched to his friend as he sprinted into the main room that would be used as the dining hall for food and the reception. seokjin jumped slightly from the sudden volume of yoongis voice. "aish, yoongi. calm down. everything's running smoothly, the food is all here and namjoon is on his way to help me finish putting out all the food." seokjin finished his words with a reassuring smile, seeing how much yoongi was worrying.

yoongi let out a light breath of relief, before realizing something else that he needed to check on, and running out of the room. seokjin laughed slightly just as namjoon finally entered the room. "yah! you were supposed to be here half an hour ago!" seokjin cut his laughing short as he saw namjoon lazily stroll into the room, not even fully ready. namjoon just speed up his walking and got a move on quicker, not wanting to anger seokjin today of all days. he had seen yoongi in the hall on the way here, and he wasnt looking too great.

"hey, tae? did you finish writing your best man speech?" jimin casually said to taehyung when he finally found where he was hiding. taehyung just glanced up at him breifly. "hey, jiminie." he muttered while quickly jotting down something on a piece of paper in front of him. "you seem calm." taehyung then said, when jimin sat beside him. jimin hummed in response, "yeah, i actually am." he chuckled, thinking of how he would usually be freaking out, but not today for some reason. he was unusually calm.

only an hour later, everyone got themselves together and into the main area where the vows would take place. in the first row sat jimins mother and father, along with his older brother and his wife. on the other side sat yoongis mother and older brother, along with his older brothers wife and two small children. in the rows behind them were friends from high school and college, and some of their friends from work. among them were scattered relatives such as cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents. then, in the front, standing beside the wedding official, stood the boys only real family.

on the right stood namjoon, and next to him were seokjin and hoseok. on the left stood taehyung, and beside him stood jungkook. it was quiet everywhere except for the small murmur of small talk between the guests. "here we go!" seokjin squealed as the lights started to dim slightly and slow music began to play. soon after, yoongi shakily walked out, nervous under the stares from everyone around him. when he finally made his way to his place at the front, seokjin whispered words of encouragement to him.

and oh god, when yoongi saw jimin, he sweared he had never seem anyone more beautiful. thought yoongi would always deny it, his eyes immediately filled to the brim with tears. jimin smiled shyly at all the guests before looking directly at yoongi, smiling that big smile of his and making yoongis heart burst. when he finally settled in his place at the front, he automatically took yoongis shaking hands in his own and held them tight. "you have both prepared vows, yeah?" the official said gently, glancing between the both of them. when he earned two nods from yoongi and jimin, he took a small step back, signaling for them to go on.