Chapter 1

I'm Tori Anderson. 17 years old. I live in North Carolina but move to California because of my dad's work. Mom and my step dad are both wolves. I had a brother too. Well, my step brother. Here is the story of my life about finding that my step brother is my mate. His name is Austin Grey.

Chapter 1

I woke up at 5:00 in the morning because of my stupid alarm clock. Actually, it's Saturday. I got up and ready to arrange my bed.

"Honey, I have a good news!" My mom yelled making me stop from organizing my bed. Yes, I'm a neat/tidy person and that's boring.

"Ugh. What is it this time mom?" I ask her keep arranging the covers again.

"Do you know Steeve?" Mom asked.

"Well yeah? He's my soon to be step dad." I rolled my eyes at my mother.

"Well, we made a decision that you and me are living with him and his son, Austin! Austin is a handsome boy by the way." Mom wink at me. Wait, what? We're going to live with that guy and his son? Maybe his son is a jerk and I don't like jerks.

"What? And you agreed? What the hell mom!" I yelled making the covers of my bed ruined again. I sigh.

"Watch your mouth young lady. If I said that we will be living there then we will. No more buts. Is that clear?" My mom said in a serious and scary tone.

"Yes mom." I mumbled. I don't want to live with them? I wish dad was here. So that I can stay with him forever. Why do you have to live us? Me?! I sigh and arrange the covers again until it's neat.

I walk downstairs to see mom packing.

"When do we have to leave?" I ask mom and her head turn to me.

"Tomorrow morning. Now pack your things and eat dinner." My mom said and I nodded.

I walk to my room to get all the stuffs I need and hurriedly ran to my bathroom to take a bath. After that, I got my clothes from my closet and that is, a floral pajamas and a crop top that is match with my pajamas. I got my things ready to my 2 luggage bag. That's enough for my things, I guess. I have a back pack to for the small things like my make up, hair dryer, some lotion, soap, toothbrush, etc.

"I'm ready." I told my mom to see she's ready too.

"Good to know." She said with a smile. I grab my luggages and my back pack to the couch. I then on the t.v to watch some movies just to entertain my mood and not to get bored. It's already 8:45 PM.

"You should get back to sleep and I'll woke you up if it's time to leave, okay? Good night honey." Mom gave me a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Night." I turn off the t.v and walk directly to my room to sleep. I turn off the light and wait for the darkness to get me.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Ugh. Stupid alarm clock. I turn it off and got out of my bed. I look at the mirror to see a wreck face. I walk to the bathroom to take a half bath. After that, I change clothes to my black skinny jeans and my white crop top. I undo my make up and lipstick and apply it with a better make up. I apply lip gloss for the touch and voila! I'm done. I grab my phone and walk downstairs to see mom cooking with her apron on her waist.

"Morning mom. What time do we have to leave?" I ask her.

"Morning honey and it's at 9:00 AM so we better hurry up before we miss the plane." Mom said putting the omelette and bacon on the table. I quickly take a seat and ready to eat my delicious omelette with bacon. My all time favorites. Yum. When we're done eating. We got ourselves ready to leave. I'm sure going to miss you house. I'll be back soon I guess. I should go here often because this is the only thing dad left us and I'm going to take care of it.

"Let's go Victoria." Mom called from behind. I walk to the cab infront of us and I hop in. Goodbye house, I'll miss you. And with that, we drove off to the airport.

After a few hours on that plane, we arrived.

Finally!

We entered a cab and my mom told the driver to go to who knows where.

"We're here!" Mom said with a excitment in her voice. I gasp at how big this house is. It's like a freaking mansion! Hell yeah! I quickly grab all my things at the back of the cab and we entered the house. When we entered, we we're greeted by, Steeve.

"Steeve! Oh how I missed you!" They both kissed. Yuck. I felt uncomfortable and awkward at the same time so I was about to go when Steeve notices me.

"So, I'm guessing this is your daughter, Tori?" Steeve asks mom. My mom nodded with a smile.

"Here let the gaurds get your things inside." Steeve called his gaurds to go get our luggage and bags in our room.

"Christian, can you show Tori's room?" Steeve ask like a demand. This Christian guy nodded.

"May I?" He ask me with a smile. He sure looks attractive.

"Sure, go ahead." I smiled at him and he nodded.

We walk upstairs and he showed me my oh so beautiful room I've ever seen.

"This, will be your room. That room over there are connecting to Austin's room. You have your own bathroom and closet so enjoy." He said. I thank him and he nodded. He walk off leaving me with my room and things. I unpack my things and put it to where I'll be putting it. After that, I walk downstairs and headed to the kitchen. I stop when I notice a guy standing at the fridge. I don't really know who that guy is but I think he's Austin.

*~*

That'll be my first chapter! Sorry if it's a cliff hanger cause I love to mess with you guys ;) just wait for me to update the next chapter! Byeee X

CindyMaeB_18