I decide it's enough playing with him like that, and I move my hand to the back of his head, scratching his scalp and curling my fingers through his hair.

I hear shifting from him and I look over to see him moving his left arm back onto the couch too. He reaches back for my hand and he interlocks our fingers, resting our hands on the couch. I feel his thumb rubbing over the back of my hand and I smile and lean my head over to my arm.

His hand seems small in mine, but I can't see it being any different.

**

After the movie was finished, half the kids were sleeping.

"You got Daisy, I've got Austin, Fizzy you can take Elise and Lottie take Cameryn?" Louis dictates as he points to the kids.

Phoebe makes trips back and forth to the kitchen, taking all the cups back to be washed.

We all move quietly trying not to wake them too much.

"I'm a big girl." Phoebe says as she sits on the couch, watching the rest of us try to find the best ways to not wake the kids.

"Yes you are." Louis hums as he bends down to pick up Austin into his arms.

I've hardly been here ten hours and this is the second Tomlinson I've had to carry to bed. Neither of them being Louis unfortunately.

I try to pick up Daisy but she wakes up and insists that its not her bed time. So she gets up to walk over to Phoebe.

"Lucky you." Louis whispers to me as he walks by with Austin sleeping in his arms.

I follow him up the stairs anyways, opening the door for him, Lottie and Fizzy for when they brought the kids to their bed.

We all head back downstairs to fold and put away the blankets, taking a shorter time than I thought.

"Goodnight." Louis says, as we walk into the kitchen.

"Oh, bed so soon?" Jay asks looking up to the clock hanging on the wall.

"Yeah, well, showers and stuff. We'll be upstairs." Louis grabs the top of the chair that's at the opposite end of the table from where the family is sitting.

"Oh, alright. Goodnight then. Goodnight, Harry." Jay smiles over to me and then a chorus of good nights come from the adults.

"Night." Louis and I both say and I walk out of the kitchen and down the hallway to the main stairs.

"Are you gonna take a shower?" Louis asks as we start going up the stairs.

"Depends. Are you?"

Louis chuckles and keeps his hand on the railing as we reach the top. "It's settled then."

He walks me back to my guest room and opens the door for me, "I don't like you being so far." He admits quietly.

"It'd be weird if we asked to be any closer. Or if they caught us sharing room. We're just friends."

I was a little upset too, but it kind of gave me a shock back to reality, Louis and I aren't together. Do I want something more than just friends? Are we already there?

"Friends who give each other orgasms." Louis scoffs, "And good ones at that."

I smile and shake my head as I walk to the bed where my bag was left and I open it to find some suitable pyjamas.

I pull out the first shirt I find and then reach for the track pants.

My heart almost stops when I see what rolls out of the track pants as I pull them out of my bag.