Burning with Revenge número 6

They only gave us 5 or so minutes to let this new information sink in. We were here in this "orphanage" to become trained assassins. Who would come up with such a ludicrous idea? I mean seriously what were you on when you thought of training a bunch of teenagers to become assassins.

Don't assassins kill people, I can't kill people I know what it's like to loose someone you love. Why would I want to make killing people a career after just losing my parents.

"You people are crazy" I mumbled. I jumped at the sound of someone chuckling next to me.

"That's the same thing I thought when I was first put here a few months ago" was what came after the obnoxious laughter. I turned around and faced Hunter with a lovely scowl on my face.

"Why didn't you tell me what this place was!?"

"I'm sorry but I couldn't, if I did they would've taken my keycard away" he then proceeded to flash the all access card, the card that I needed to get away from this place. "Plus I knew they were going to tell the fresh meat today"

"Fresh meat! What is this high school?"

"Not even close dollface." Here we go again with these grotesque nicknames. I despise nicknames that make you want to throw up. Especially with couples. Gross! Hearing that one in particular made me think of my parents.

*Flashback*

I was around 10 years old, I was sitting in the living room watch tv and trying but failing miserably to do my homework. I was staring hard at this math worksheet, I was about to get up and ask my mommy for help.

I was walking an was almost at the kitchen where my parents are suppose to be. I hear giggling, I'm pretty sure my moms pass the giggling age. I peek behind the wall and see my parents in the kitchen messing around like their a couple of teenagers. My dad had his back to me but my mother was facing me and if she opened her eyes I'm pretty sure she would be staring right at me.

So they're in the kitchen and my dad has my mom up against the wall holding her up by her butt. He's whispering in her ear about what, I don't want to know. But as he's doing this he keep Calling her names like sweetheart, dollface, hunny bun, oh and let's not forget the cookie lips.

*End of flashback*

"Don't call me that!" I snapped at Hunter.

"Call you what?"

"Dollface! I hate those cutesy nicknames like that" I shivered as I thought of what I witnessed at that young tender age. It could scar anyone, and to think I haven't touched a hunny bun or a cookie ever since. Afraid of knowing what my mother taste like.

He looked at me like I was mentally insane.

"Sorry it slipped out" he murmured embarrassingly. So he calls me dollface in his head? I decided to voice my thoughts.

"So you call me dollface in your head?" I tilt my head to the side as I question him.

"Uh anyway we should get you back to your room seeing as everyone else has already been escorted back" he said as he changed the subject. I looked around and noticed the empty hallway.

"Alright then lead the way Hunt"

"The names Hunter, Lee-lee" as he said that name I froze. That's what my daddy use to call me when I was younger. I shook it off and kept walking.

"The names Leah you stick to it and we shall have not one problem" I threatened as I pointed my finger at his very well sculpted chest. Jeez Leah what's wrong with you he's a jerk, a hot jerk but a jerk. Was it completely wrong for me to be thinking about his chest?