chapter 5 :)

Burning for revenge chapter 5

[a/n: you know what I've noticed.... That there are no more pay phones -_- seriously they use to be one on like EVERY corner but *sigh* I guess no more anywho on to my [insert vulgar word(s) here] chapter(s) I hope you guys like.... Feel free to tell me if it sucks]

Now what do I do, I thought as I glance around this bare room, with it's bare walls and ugly bedding.This room is so ugly. Yuck I miss my room, I miss my mother and father. The last time I saw them we had an argument because I wanted just a lil bit of freedom. The last word I said was whatever, right before I slammed my door shut. Now that I look back on it I realized they were right.

[a/n: I hate when my parents are right! Lol]

I sit down on the bed suddenly not feeling hungry anymore. I look down at my sandwich. I decide I don't want it so I get up to dump it in the trash but then I see yet another glint in the wall. I look at it for a while before I figure out its not the same glint as the previous ones in the hall way.

My curiosity gets the best of me yet again I get up to get a closer look. As soon as I'm right in front of the wall I hear a sound.

"OMG will someone cut that shit off!!!!" I scream.

Next thing I know someones busting in my door telling me I need to follow everyone else and get to the main hall. So me being me, stubborn Leah :).

"Make me!" I yell at the creepy looking dude.

"listen here little girl-"

"LITTLE GIRL!? LITTLE GIRL!!, you've got to be shitting me. Why are you here?"

"As I was saying little girl, everyone is to report to the main Hallway the head honcho wants to speaks to yous" the creepy guy said... Well all creepy like.

" And will you stop calling creepy guy" he said annoyed

"What do you mean stop cal- Ohh I was saying that out loud!?" how embarrassing! "Sorry crep- I mean dude" I say apologetically

"Whatever my name doesnt matter we need to get you to the main hallway NOW!"

"no need to yell sunny calm down"

"my names not-"

"well until you give me a name it's going o be sunny" I said as I was led through a million and one doors

"well then I guess I'm sunny because you aren't getting my name" he said as he practically shoved me into the hall. I looked around and noticed there were ALOT of people in this hallway! How did we all fit!

Suddenly the hall went deadly silent. You want to know what I did? I dropped a pin, don't ask where I got it from you'll just hurt your brain.hehe

Want to know know what happened? Everyone turned to look at me. Next thing I know all the door ways close. I don't mean close the door I mean sealed shut like two halves became whole.I jumped but not because of the doors but because these people and their screaming jeez!

I looked around and think where are the creepy t.v screens at that very moment a t.v screen comes down in front of every doorway.how cliche next thing you know a creepy old dudes going to pop up on the screen and tell us were all going to die.

On cue someone pops up on the screen and tells us we have 2 mins to escape or we die....

Just kidding

An old looking guy comes on the screen, smiling like he knows a secret.

"hello young recruits, yes I said recruits because this is not your average orphanage. Yes you are orphans ( even though he doesn't seem as apologetic as he was trying to sound) but this orphanage is actually a training facility. Training for what you ask? This intense program for you guys and gals to become trained assassins." there were a bunch of gasps and I know for a fact that I was standing there gaping like a fish.

What the he'll does he mean were training to become assassins!!?? Does Hunter know about this?.... Wait what am I thinking of course he does he has a freaking access key! Ugh!!!! What am I going to do???

I need to find a way out of here... SOON!!!

-------------------------*******---------------------

okay guys Oso_sweet here :) sorry for the...delay :) don't hate me... Okay! Anywhosers I have the next chapter as well and that should be up later or early tomorrow... I was having some Internet troubles but I figured out how to upload on my phone... ( I'm getting a pedicure right now :D ) okay so yeah see you guys in a few :)