Seth

As the last person introduced himself my jaw jropped. I was so surprised, I hadn't seen him since two summers ago, after a year he had been presumed dead. "Seth, as in Seth Clearwater ?" I asked him and his face showed surprise "do I know you?" He asked and I pretended to be offended.

"My, my Sethy I can't believe you forgot the one, the only, awsome, fantastic, amazingly astounding-"

"Alexandria!!" He shouted out and everyone looked taken back "I can't believe it's you." We hugged and then started talking ignoring everyone around us, that is in till Embry inturpted "uh guys this is nice and all, but who are you?" I huffed while Bella laughed.

"The names Alex, I'm Bella's cousin" I then smirked "as for how I know Seth, we've met a few times" Paul snorted "a few times, you look as if you've known each other your whole life" me and Seth smiled at each other, what the others don't know won't hurt them. Now me and Seth are acting like he never left, right now I'm throwing grapes into his mouth while the others watch.

"So how long are you staying?" I frowned "I don't know, my dad sent me here" Seth nodded he understood how the gods were, stubborn and all."anymore of them here?" At this I could see the others interest in the conversation now, "what others?" Jared asks but of course I ignore him.

"Death breath is here, and seaweed brain said he'd come vist" he nodded again, he knew who Percy and Nico were, "how's wisegirl?" I could feel them getting frustrated with us because they didn't know who we were talking about." She's fine, shes still designing her buildings" you could practically feel the anger and then.....

"That's it, I can't take it anymore, no more talking unless we know what your talking about!!!" Paul yelled, again me and Seth smiled at each other and I pointed at Paul and Seth nodded. As one we got up and ran at him pushing him to the ground and holding him there, I could feel the eyes of the others but we didn't care. I hadn't had this much fun in forever though soon it had to end.

When me and Bella got home we had a movie marathon on the couch, Charlie was at the police station finshing some last minute paperwork. So me and bells decided to not cook today, we sat there watching movies and eating pizza and blue cookies like Percy's mom Sally made. After awhile I let the TV lure me to sleep and I dreamed of camp, and all my friends.

(This chapter was short but I was running out of ideas)