Epic Fail: Jackson

So the background information behind this one-shot is my sister did this to me... And she successfully...
FAILED!

You were cleaning you dorm with your dormmates and what not. After you guus cleaned, you decided to go pack your stuff for the weekend since you were going home. You finished packing and sat there waiting for your phone to charge when you phone rang. You looked a d saw that it was from your boyfriend Jackson.

- Hello?

- Babe. I'm on break right now. What are you doing?

- Well, I just finished cleaning the dorm and packing my stuff for the weekend.

- Oh... Well... How's life.

- It's great babe. College is fun. What time is your break over.

- In a bit. Random question.

- What?

- What is your room number?

- 621... Why?

- Just curious you know... Oh shit. PD-nim is here. Gotta go jagi. Bye love you!

- Bye love you too!

You said and hung up the phone. You quickly ran out of the door.

(Somethings not right)

You made your way to tge elevator waited there.. At the moment you were in the front, the door opened and you saw Jackson. You cleared your throat and he jumped.

"Surprise!" he half shouted and half laughed.

"Failed!" you said and began laughing.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"If you're going to surprise someone. Do not ask for their roommate dumbass!" you laughed and he pouted.

(What a dumbass!)

(Right!? That's what I said! Like dafuq!)

(Why are you guys teaming up on me!?)

(Because you're dumb! Lesson learned!)

(Why are you so mean author-nim!?)

(Why are you so weak!)

(Damn! LMFAO)

(Can I buy a vowel?)

(. . .)

(Exactly! Bwoo! Shut up. Boof)

(High five author-nim!)

You walked to your dorm with Jackson, who was still pouting.

"Babe. A for effort. Other than... You failed" you laughed and walked in leaving him outside.