Title

"Papa? Why daddy fat?" Hamish pondered to Sherlock as he lightly snickered. The simple questioning minds of children always seemed to amaze him.

"Because he ate too many cookies." Sherlock said, coming down to his sons level and giving him and eskimo kiss.

"Haha very funny, I can still hear you know." John yelled from the sitting room. "And I'm not fat! I'm only 5 months along!"

"Why daddy fat?" Hamish asked again. As the blogger felt their son was getting frustrated, he smiled sympathetically and patted his knee.

Hamish came over to John as he was lifted onto his knee and his dads fingers ran through his thick curls.

"Hamish, did you know that you are going to be a big brother?" John asked. The boy nodded, his floppy curls bouncing against his forehead. John opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it as he looked to Sherlock for an explanation.

Sherlock pursed his lips as he came over and took the boy into his arms, taking him over to his chair and putting him on his knee. Cupping his hands around his mouth and putting it to Hamish's ear, he whispered something as the boys face changed multiple times as multiple faces.

Sherlock looked Hamish in the eyes, gave him a kiss on the cheek, set the boy down as he walked over to a box of his toys, grabbed a stuffed yellow bee, and kissing the brightly colored toy before handing it to John.

With a confused look, John looked to his husband as the detective shrugged his shoulders, took Hamish into his arms and brought him up to his room for an afternoon nap.

"What exactly did you say to our son?" John asked.

"I told him that daddy planted a beautiful flower and that all it needs now is time to grow." Sherlock gave a small loving smile as he stared at John before going back into the kitchen and working on some useless paperwork Lestrade gave him.

"You really are a good father Sherlock. Don't doubt yourself." The blogger told the detective as he turned back to his laptop in the sitting room. He heard footsteps behind him as his head was tipped back and a pair of cupid bowed lips tickled his own in a perfect kiss.

The kiss deepened as Sherlock slipped his hand under John's legs and gently picked him up to lay him on the couch. He carefully crawled over John as he met his lips again and licked his lower lip, asking for entrance.

Being immediately granted, John groaned at his husband's velvet-like tongue as it explored every inch and corner of his mouth from top to bottom. John ran his fingers through Sherlock's black silky curls, slipping his tongue into Sherlock's mouth and earning himself a moan from the detective.

"Don't you think we should move this to the bedroom?" John pulled away as he stared back into Sherlock's eyes, getting immediately lost in the galaxies that surrounded his pupil. The detective smiled, letting his husband wrap his legs around his back and picking him up with ease.

Sherlock set him down on the bed while he started to crawl up the blogger like a lust hungry animal with the same hunger for his husband in his eyes. John chuckled, flinging his arms over Sherlock and pulling him to his chest while he quickly flipped himself to be on top to be cautious about the baby.

Just as Sherlock was about to attack his husband with the months he had remained chaste, John's phone rang on his bedside table as they both groaned. Some to do with the fact their only intimate moment in months, but also the aching erections both of them have obtained from their steamy kisses.

"I'll be quick, I promise." John picked up the phone and answered it with a usual 'hello'.

Sherlock watched as his husband's face went from a look of joy and sexual want, to be contorted into a face of worry and physical sickness. The detective grabbed John's free hand and gently stroked the back of it.

"Alright, thank you doctor. We'll be right in." John dropped his phone into the fluffy blankets and screwed his eyes shut, a single fat tear rolling down his cheek. He opened his eyes, Sherlock's gaze still fixed on John's ever changing look of worry.

"That was the doctor, there's something wrong with the baby."