Chapter 11

Camila let out a carefree giggle as she rolled under the thick blankets, pulling a naked Lauren on top of her. Her laugh was cut short by a pair of eager, smiling lips and she moaned softly against them, Lauren's warm body settling over hers. The heat trapped between them intensified as their bare skin molded together and Lauren's smooth thighs intertwined with Camila's. Her tongue explored the inside of Camila's mouth, pulling her into an erotic dance as they shared hot breaths, nearly panting.

Camila's face and chest flushed and she felt like she was drowning in Lauren's warmth, suffocating beneath her fiery, passionate kisses. It was perfect and unbearable at the same time.

"Laur..." she gasped between fervent kisses, "Lauren."

"Hmm?" The girl on top of her questioned, sucking Camila's bottom lip into her mouth. Another wave of heat washed over Camila, settling between her legs wetly. She felt a trickle of sweat drip down her neck and she groaned.

"Lauren, I'm so hot," Camila murmured against her lips.

"Mmm, I agree," Lauren replied automatically, immediately going back to hungrily devouring her beautiful mouth.

Camila chuckled under her and Lauren's wide grin broke the kiss. "Seriously babe, I'm melting under here."

Lauren laughed softly and gave her one last peck before she sat up, throwing the blankets off of both of them in a flurry of fabric to bunch at the end of the hotel bed. A rush of cool air swept over their bodies as she removed the covers, offering respite from the stiffing heat. Last night they really did think that they would need that extra blanket. Who knew New York could get so hot?

Camila gazed up fondly at her girlfriend still straddling her hips, the first rays of the morning sun peeking through the window and illuminating her raven hair.

"Thank you," she said as she caught her breath, her eyes dropping to Lauren's full breasts that were rising and falling with her own heavy breathing.

Yesterday's exploration in the bath did nothing to abate her fascination with that part of Lauren's body and she licked her lips as she imagined taking a soft pink nipple into her mouth. Lauren noticed the flick of her pink tongue along her lips and her eyebrow quirked up.

"Like what you see?" Lauren said cheekily, sliding her hands up her abdomen to cup her breasts. Her flirty grin and made Camila bite her lip and she beckoned the girl with her index finger.

"Get back here."

Lauren laughed and fell back on top of Camila, bathing her in delicious warmth once again. It was more bearable this time, and Camila decided that she didn't mind feeling like she was boiling alive as long as Lauren was the reason. Lauren's thighs tangled with hers once more and when Camila pulled her closer, her sensitive center collided with hard muscle in just the right way.

Camila's eyes rolled into her head but she tried to keep her cool. This morning, when she had woken up to Lauren tracing her bottom lip with her thumb and her half-open green eyes following the path, they had naturally had fallen into some sweet, early morning kissing. Their innocent kisses had gotten a lot steamier since then, but she knew that they didn't have time for anything more.

Right on cue, they heard three sharp knocks on the door.

"Lauren! Camila!" Boomed a voice from outside of their hotel room.
Lauren groaned and laid her forehead on Camila's chest. When another three knocks resounded through the room, she gave Camila a peck on the lips and reluctantly crawled out of bed. She found a robe hanging in the bathroom and was still tying it as she opened the door to find Dinah and Normani standing on the other side.