"Nothing, I just wanted to talk." She said.

Beyoncé turned the stove on low and turned around and looked at Sydney.

"What's up?"

Sydney sat playing with her fingers. Beyoncé grabbed her hands.

"Stop. What do you want?" Beyoncé said. "I know you want something."

"I want you to reconsider."

"Reconsider what? I know you not talking about going on tour." Beyoncé said.

Sydney just looked at her. Beyoncé smacked her teeth and went back to cooking.

"Bey."

"What? I'm supposed to change my mind cause you moved out the city now?" Beyoncé asked.

She finished up cooking and Sydney just sat there. After a while Sydney got up.

"Did I tell you to get up?"

"But you-"

"Sit down."

Sydney sighed and sat back down.

"You do realize you had to move to get your shit straight right?" Beyoncé said. "You had to move in with your aunt to act like you have sense. So why should I let you come on tour?"

Sydney just sat there as Beyoncé looked at her.

"Messiah, you know I can hear you breathing right?" Beyoncé said.

Messiah tried to hobble his way away from the wall he was standing near.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes and finished preparing the food. Soon Shawn walked in the kitchen. He kissed Beyoncé then looked at Sydney.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"She told me not to get up." She said.

Shawn looked at Beyoncé.

"She'll get up when she gives me a reason on why I should reconsider letting her come on tour this summer." Beyoncé said.

Shawn shrugged it off and went to look for his mom. Beyoncé finished the lunch and made plates.

Ms. Gloria came in and sat down and then Messiah came in so they could eat. Everyone enjoyed the food. After lunch Beyoncé had to go meet up with her mother.

"Ma, can I stay with dad?" Messiah asked.

"Yeah." Beyoncé said.

"Bey?" Sydney said looking at her with sad eyes.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes.

"Come on." Beyoncé said grabbing her purse.

"Yes!" Sydney said and went to get and got her coat and they left.

Beyoncé and Sydney sat in the car as they drove to Ms. Tina's house.

"Okay, here's why I should go."

"Shoot." Beyoncé said waiting to hear her explanation.

"Okay, it's been two months and I've been good. Yes, I did have to move but I've done everything I've been told to do if I like it or not." She said.

Beyoncé just glanced at her.

"Oh come on, I did what I was supposed to do." Sydney said. "Let me go!"

"First of all who the hell you yelling at? Calm down." Beyoncé said glancing at her. "And no. You're still not going."

"But why? I did everything you asked."