Part 9

Part 9

"Mama, I want this."

"Ma, can I get this?"

"Can I paint my wall?"

"Can I get a Mac?"

"Can I, can I, can I." Beyoncé heard all day.

Messiah had been asking for everything under the sun. She decided to go shopping with Michelle, Kelly and her mom.

Beyoncé rubbed her temples.

"Messiah, put that down and get over here." Ms. Tina said.

Messiah put the basketball down and walked over towards his grandma as Beyoncé looked at towels.

"This for your bathroom or the hallway?" Michelle asked.

"Hallway, I already got my stuff." She said.

"How long this gonna take?" Messiah asked.

"Didn't you ask to come?" Beyoncé asked. "I told you to stay with Shawn or Tim but no so now you wait."

Messiah sighed and mumbled under his breath while Beyoncé went back to looking at towels.

"What you say?" Beyoncé asked looking towards Messiah after hearing some mumbling.

Messiah just looked at her and mugged her. Beyoncé sat the towel she was holding down and walked towards Messiah. He backed up and Beyoncé grabbed him and went into a clear aisle.

"What you mugging me for?" Beyoncé asked.

"Cause I don't want to be here."

"So what? Fix your damn face before I find a bathroom and fix it for you." She said sternly.

Messiah wiped his face.

"What are you crying for I didn't even hit you."

Messiah cleared his face and looked at her. Beyoncé finally went back to looking at towels with Messiah behind her staying quiet. After another hour they were finished and purchased their items then left the store. Afterwards they decided to go to lunch.

"So." Kelly started. "I've been thinking about what Shawn said."

"Me too." Michelle said.

"Can't lie and say I haven't thought about it." Beyoncé said.

"Thought about what?" Ms. Tina asked.

"Shawn asked would we ever consider doing an album." Beyoncé said.

"So y'all been thinking about it." Ms. Tina said.

"I think it could be fun." Beyoncé said.

"I do too." Kelly said.

Ms. Tina smiled.

"So we really doing this?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah, I mean I'll call Nicki. Talk to Columbia I know they'd sign us." Beyoncé said sipping her drink. "But I'd like us to do a lil EP first so they can hear us."

They nodded. Messiah sat quietly as they talked. Once Beyoncé and Messiah got in the car he still remained quiet.

"I wanna go with you." Messiah said.

"What?" Beyoncé asked confused.

"I don't want you to leave me again." He said quietly.

Beyoncé glanced at him before she pulled over to the side of the road.

"Messiah, I am not going to leave you." Beyoncé said looking at him.

"Your about to do an album. You have promo and tours to do." He said.