Part 11

Part 11

"So, you got your ticket?" Beyoncé asked.

"Yeah ma." Messiah said.

Beyoncé and Messiah stood waiting for his plane to be called. This would be his first flight alone and Beyoncé was a bit nervous.

"Why you nervous ma?" Messiah asked.

"I'm not nervous, I'm good."

Messiah smirked until they heard his flight being called.

"Okay, come here." Beyoncé said bringing him into a hug. "Be safe and I love you."

Messiah laughed.

"I love you too ma."

She kissed him and then the stewardess that was going to watch him came up. Beyoncé watched them walk away. Messiah looked back and then wiggled his eyebrows and nodded towards the stewardess. Beyoncé smacked her teeth and he laughed. They walked to get on the plane. Beyoncé stood at the window and watched the plane take off. Julius wasn't that far away and Beyoncé got his attention and they left the airport.

Julius escorted Beyoncé to her car.

"Call me if you need me." Julius said.

"Will do." He said.

Beyoncé drove off listening to the radio until she heard her phone and answered through the cars Bluetooth.

"Hello?"

"You still at the airport?" Shawn asked.

"No. He's in the air now." Beyoncé said sadly.

"Don't be sad." Shawn said. "You hungry?"

"Yes, I couldn't eat this morning."

"You wanna get some breakfast?"

"Breakfast Klub?"

"Yeah, you want me to pick you up?" He asked.

"Nah, I'll meet you there."

"Okay, see you in a bit."

"Aight."

Beyoncé kept driving until she reached her destination.

When Beyoncé arrived at The Breakfast Klub she parked her car. She got out and Shawn was leaning on his car waiting. She walked over to him and he leaned down and kissed her.

"No Julius today?" He asked.

She laughed.

"I was told I didn't need him. That I had someone else to protect me." She said.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah but he's on a plane now so you'll do." She said patting his chest.

Shawn chuckled and they walked towards the restaurant holding hands.

They finally got a table and ordered drinks and their food.

"So what you got planned?" Shawn asked.

"Nothing, studio with the girls but you already knew that." She said.

"Oh, you know Rodney Jerkins right?" He asked and she nodded. "I played him some of y'all stuff so far so he can get a feel of y'all singing and he wants to work with y'all."

"Really? That's what's up." She said.

Soon their food came.

"So I'm performing at the VMA's" Beyoncé started and Shawn nodded. "I wanted to know if you'd go with me."