Boarding party

This is bad, very bad. The Elites know. I've got multiple Phantoms and Banshees on my position. Locking all doors. I've got to keep them out. At least until I can find something to kill them with. They're boarding I don't have much time. This is bad this is bad. I can't find anything that'll hold them out. I don't know what I can do.
"Cortana you know locking the doors is useless. We know your here, we saw you teleport back. Did you think we'd miss that?"
"Well you didn't find out I wasn't the Librarian contacting you so... ya I'd say your stupid enough to miss me." I say sarcastically.
"Well your time is up, it's only a matter time before we get through these doors and get you." They say pointing out the obvious.
"I realize that, but it means I've got all the time in the world to wait. So I'll let you break down each door one by one."
"I see, playing it the hard way, I like it. No matter, you have no chance getting out of this."
"Still pointing out the obvious, if you're going to keep doing that just kill me. Before you bore me to death."
"I enjoy that you can still joke around even when you're minutes from being captured. But we do not wish to kill you Cortana, we wish to get information off of you. We want to know exactly why you went to Requiem in such a hurry, and what you found out there." They say explaining the situation.
"Well we can talk about that when you get here. For now I'm going to enjoy being alone. You aren't very good company."
"Well you don't have long to enjoy it, we are right outside your door. But we'll be nice and stay quiet. For now at least." The Elites say.
I know I don't have much time. This will probably be my final entry. Maybe the Librarian was wrong in picking me. I'm never going to get to Requiem, and neither will John. This is where we die. Both of us. There is no way out. Once the Elites are through that door they have complete control. So this is Unsc AI CTN 0452-9 Cortana, signing off.