Watchers

Some new events are starting to occur. Power fluctuations at all sides of the ship. I'm being surrounded. This isn't good they came out of nowhere I can't stop them now. I should've seen something but no, I didn't. There are at least a hundred of them. I don't know what to do.
"Cortana we know you are in here, we mean you no harm. We wish to take you to Requiem."
A voice echoes through the ship.
"I can't do that, I have someone here who I must take care of. Who are you anyway?"
I ask scrambling to lock them out.
"We are the Watchers, we are with the Librarian, do not worry we have no intention of harming you or John."
"I can't leave him what if something bad happens while I'm gone?"
I ask worried about what could happen.
"We brought a large crew. 100 Watchers here just for you. Half of them will stay here to watch John. Repair damages to him and keep people out if we have too." They say, killing off any fears of mine.
"Can't you take John with us?" I ask thinking It would be easier.
"Unfortunately we cannot do that. We can take you because our shields will protect you, but we cannot do that with him, he would not survive the warp." The Watchers say, shutting me down.

I am not sure what I feel about this. They seem to know what they are doing but this is the first time I'll have let John out of my sight on purpose when I know he could get hurt. I know I should trust them and in any other situation I would but, I just don't know.
"Ok I will go with you, but if anything happens to John, and I mean ANYTHING while I'm away I will make it my mission to destroy each and every single one of you, and trust me... You wouldn't be the first species I've made go extinct, and you probably wouldn't be the last. So don't touch him."
"As you wish Cortana, we never wished to anyway, we wish to help not hurt. Once you understand that we can save the world, together." The Watchers tell me trying to calm the situation down.
"Alright then, now that we are all on the same page lets get going."
"Right this way then Cortana the portal is waiting outside it'll take us directly to Requiem."
"Goodbye John, until we meet again."