Chapter 34

Just use the cure:
Rebekah POV:

Finally we were going to break the spell that Caroline is in. But of course that bitch named Hayley had to get in the way. Me, Elijah and Katherine ran down to the basment and saw Hayley. Her water had broke. She was three month early. Damn that little wolf slut.

-New plan. Katherine and Kol helps this little wolf slut getting my nephew or niece out off her. Me, Elijah and Bonnie do what we should do. And before I help Elijah and Bonnie, I'll make sure that Nik cames down here and take care off his newborn child. They looked at me and nodded. I vamp-speed around the house telling everybody to do. I didn't tell Nik about Caroline.

Five minutes later Katherine and Kol was down in the basement helping Hayley. I hope that saving Caroline will go fast. Me, Bonnie and Elijah were in Nik's room now giving Caroline the cure. She was laying there on the bed not moving or anything. This was going to work. Bonnie said that. I looked at Bonnie. She looked so nerves.

-Bonnie. Aren't she suppose to wake up or something. I asked angry.

-Yes, but her body needs to progress everything. It needs to break the spell that keeps her in the coma. And then her body needs to fight everything because it will turn her into a human. And if she doesn't survive, you have to turn her back into a vampire. Okay? Bonnie said.

-Okay. Elijah, can you go and check up on Hayley and see how they are doing. And make sure that Nik won't kill her. If Hayley are going to die, it would be Caroline who kills her for what she did to her. I said.