Chapter 17

Why is she here?:
Klaus POV:

I wonder what Rebekah is up to this time. That better not be something stupid, I thought. Because I'm not in the mood for nonsense today. So it better be something good. Well it is a person after all. So it better be someone I can tolerate. It was only five minutes before eight o'clock. Everyone were gathered in the living room. Rebekah didn't want us to leave the room before our 'guest' has arrived.

-When is this guest coming? It's almost eight. I said impatient. I wasn't in the mood for some family dinner with some guest. Special when I don't know who it is.

-Well, you will love this. Rebekah said and smiled. Okay, this just makes me more impatient but I'm really wonder who it is. We all hear that someone is knocking on the door now, so Rebekah went to open it. She told us that we should wait here at the living room.

Caroline POV:

I had finished my make up and deciede what I should wear. After that I jumped into my car and drove to the Mikealson's mansion. When I was going to knock on the door someone else parked at the driveway. I wonder who it is. The person who was driving the car was no one else that Hayley Marshall. Gosh, I hate her so much.

-What are you doing here Hayley? I asked pretty annoyed.

-Just visiting my family. She said and knocked on the door. What are she talking about? The Mikealson wasn't her family so why are she here? The door opened. It was Rebekah who opened the door. When she saw both me and Hayley she got shocked when her faced turned both into worried and anger.

-What are you doing here Hayley? Rebekah asked.

-Yeah, I asked the same thing. You know what's so funny, she thinks that her family lives here. I said and laugh. I could hear two people gasping from the living room and another one laughing. What's going on? I thought. Hayley didn't say anything she just walked inside the house. What is wrong with that girl?

-What are she doing here? I asked Rebekah.

-I uh.... you will see. Rebekah answered nerveous.

-Okay. I said and hugged her before walking inside the house. I walked into the living room and saw Elijah and Klaus with a worried expression. Kol tried not to laugh and Hayley just stood beside Klaus smirking.