Chapter 22

I do hate you:
Klaus POV:

I don't know what I have done to make Caroline so upset now. And I really want to know. It hurt me than she told me that she had kissed other guys. It really did. I followed Caroline into the living room. I could already tell that this is going to be our worst fight. And it will be more, I think.

-Sweetheart, tell me what's going on. I said soft. Even if I was beyond mad.

-You tell me Niklaus! She yelled.

-How am I suppose to know when you don't even want to talk to me! I said harsh this time.

-Do you know why I came here? She asked harsh.

-Tell me love!

-I came here because I was tired of everything in Mystic Falls. I was tired at Damon mocking me about you. I was tired of Stefan not carring about me and my friends and just putting us in danger because of revenge. And I didn't want to be there because Tyler just left me without any explanation. So I decided to leave. I was tired of all the drama. So I came here.

Then when I meet your sister, she invited me here, so that we could have a nice dinner instand of drama. By the way, your sister is one of the best friends you ever can wish for. But of course it always has to be drama. And another reason I came here is because of you! But instand you are screwing that little wolf slut! You are the worst! I hate you Klaus! Caroline yelled at me.

-Wow, I didn't expect that. I said shocked.

-That's all you have to say? I'm not going to lie. If I knew about that little wolf slut, I wouldn't have come here. You could be happy with Hayley instand! Caroline yelled.

-She's nothing to me! Neither is the baby. I yelled back.

-Really? Then why are you screwing her? Caroline yelled.

-It happened once! And I'm not happy about it! I yelled back.

-You are unbeliveble! And again, you're the worste! Caroline said and slapped me. After she slapped me she ran up her room. I just sat down on the soffa and looked up at the ceiling.