Rest of your life

"This is never happening again!" I yelled as I tried to push a Fucking baby out of my body! "Sam, you're doing great!" The doctor said, coaxing me to push again. "Yes, baby, your doing great!" David said as I pushed once more, after twelve hours of labour, and brought our baby into the world. I breathed deeply, hearing the soft cries of the baby. "It's a boy!" The doctor said happily after cleaning our baby boy off and giving him to me first. I looked at him with wonder. His eyes were open, showing me brown and grey eyes, like mine. His tuft of dark brown hair, like David. He reached up for my face and touched my wet cheeks, gurgling happily. His eyes swam with happiness, liveliness, and love. "Sam?" I looked up to David, he looked worried, "We have a son." I whispered, smiling happily at him. He had tears in his eyes and everything seemed to drown out, we just smiled at each other and looked at our son. "What will we name him?" He asked, "I... want to name him... David Jr... we could call him DJ, and it'll be easier to yell at the two of you when you both get into trouble." I said and everyone laughed, "you... you want to name him after me?" I nodded, "yes. I do." I kissed her then DJ's forehead. "I love him, I love you..."

~Time Skip~

"David! David Jr!" I shouted at my twenty six year old husband and my eight year old son. "Oh no... fuller names!" Seth said, he was nine now, Gem who was ten was beside him, giggling. "What is this?" I asked, pointing to a dirty Samantha. She was glaring at them. "I didn't do anything!" DJ tried, "right. Must mom drag it out of you? Apologize to your cousin. Now." I demanded, "you know that uncle Wil and Calvin will be arriving soon, uncle Wil shall back me up on this. Go say sorry." I demanded, DJ sighed and went to apologize. I sighed as the doorbell sounded. David and I were on kid duty. Everyone needed a break and I was nice enough to agree. I called in the big guns. My family is a weird one, that's for sure, but I do love them, with all my heart.

Hey! So... that was it. That's the end I guess. I sort of wanted to do a story about Beth and Ash, because if you caught on, they are married, I said so in chapter... three? Yeah. And I also said that they only get married if the girl was pregnant. So... I sort of want to do that, or do a story on Seth and Gem. Also. This was based off of a true story. (I don't mean the werewolves, or anything like that. I more mean Sam's family and some of her problems. Thank you so much for sticking around to read this. And there is one person who was the first to read this which this chapter will be dedicated to. Thank you and if you want a story of Beth and Ash or Seth and Gem, I would have probably made some of the chapters or thought intensely about it and I'd probably like to write them. Oh well. Thank you so much. And goodbye!
~ Ann-Marie0Fangirl14
@

tilldeathdouspat