Thanksgiving plans

(A/N, sorry if your from Texas, if you find this bit insulting, sorry. I put the American map up on a dart board and it was the most darted. So it's where most of Sam's family lives, even though she lives in Washington. Sorry.)

~Near Thanksgiving time~

Sam's family would be going to Texas to visit her family. Sam didn't though. She said that she was sick of her cousins and using profane language to serve her point. "Fine! Don't go!" Her mom yelled, I was in her closet again. This time there was a comfy chair there and most of her clothes were moved so I'd have more room. "Mom, they are racist, sexist, and homophobic people! I don't want to go!" "You're not the gay one!" Her mom yelled, "yeah! I know! But I'm sick and tiered of them! I'm sorry but I'm not going! And you know what?! Tell them to shove it up their asses!" Sam yelled and slammed her door for her point. She collapse on her bed and I opened the closet to see my mate looking ready to kill. "Sam! Suck it up and get packed!" Her younger brother said. "How about NO! All they do is hurt me! Why should I want to go somewhere intentionally to get hurt?! It's like shoving your fingers down a blender! You get nothing in return and you loose your confidence! Be it with blenders or people!" I sat down and calmed her down. "Fine!" Her brother and mom yelled, "we're leaving!" They yelled and slammed the door for an added effect. "You alright?" I asked and she sighed, {of course not idiot!} My wolf growled, "yeah... it was like this last year too. Not that I mind eating alone-" "you won't be! Come down to our house if you like." I stuttered out. She gave me a soft smile, "it's family time, not bring your friends down." "You're not a friend, you're my mate!" I said and she did nothing but blush. "I don't want to be a bother." She said plainly. "My brothers and sisters love you! Please say you'll come?" I pleaded, "only if it's alright with your family. I hate imposing like that..." "well, what were you planning on doing for Thanksgiving?" I asked, "Microwave dinner before turning in early." She said plainly, "settles it! You're coming over Thanksgiving time." She blushed before nodding, leaning into my touch. "Alright. But only if your family gives consent." She said before looking at the time, it was late, "you better get to bed." I said quietly, she looked up to me. "Stay?" She asked, she was already in her dark blue pyjamas, hair braided, reading glasses on top of her head. How could I say no? "Of course." I took off my shirt and pants, down to my boxers. Sam looked away before blushing. "You don't have to do that." I said as she leaned down to my chest, running lazy circles in my skin. "I do it with everyone... Girls, you, some drunk teenagers from the one time I went to a party... it's just... I don't want them to feel embarrassed so I look away..." "why should they be embarrassed?" "Some people don't like their bodies, so they try and change quickly, I see this and look away so it's just more comfortable for them..." "I don't mind if you look at me." My wolf said, Sam's great at distinguishing us apart. "Hm." Was her only response. I took off her glasses before cuddling her tightly. That's when my phone messed everything up. "Hello?" I asked, Sam was keeping me warm, pulling up the blankets around me. "Where are you?" Evan asked, "I'm at Sam's house. I won't be home and I won't be fully mated." I clarified. Each time I spend the night they think that we will be mating. Sam said that she'd talk to them about it to them later. "Seriously?" He whined like a baby. I ended the call and set my phone away.
"Good night Sweetheart."
"Good night Love."