"brother dear, you know nothing of pain..."

Lunch came around and we all went to the table, Ian walked by and Gina asked if he wanted to join us. He smiled and began to walk side by side. Sam was smiling crazily at the pair of them, it made me smile.
"Mom was pissed that you forgot your lunch again." Calvin said, "right. That's great to know." Sam said quietly, not being able to look anyone in the eye anymore. "It just pains me to see you like this." Calvin said, Sam just laughed, "brother dear, you know nothing of pain... oh, I forgot I have a thing to do. I'll be right back." She said but took her stuff, "well here, I'll help." I said and got up, "don't really have to." She said but looked like she'd enjoy my company. "So, what's this I'm helping you with?" I asked, she blushed, "I... I'm not really doing anything... running away from my problems I guess... I tend to run away..." She said and sighed as we exited the school, her cheeks turned red as soon as the chilling air hit her cute little cheeks. "Do... you want to see the area I hang out when this happens?" I took her hand and smiled, "let's go."
She trekked us into the woods till she stopped, I looked around and saw a dumpy little log over looking a small pond, covered in leaves from the many maples around. "I know this may not look like much, but it's beautiful around summer and spring. Water lilies, fruit trees, the wild flowers... it's really one place I can always go and not be judged..." I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her, she hesitated but rested her head on my shoulder. "Sam... could... could I..." She looked up to me, her lips so close, subconsciously leaning in, I could feel just a whisper of her delicate lips on my own, I looked at her, her face so calm, so young. "I'm sorry." My lips brushed hers as I spoke, her eyes looked so open, they weren't just brown like I thought, they were half dark grey, with flecks of gold and lavender around the iris. After awhile she bit her lip and pulled away. "I'm sorry, I have to go and... do something." She said and I caught her hand, "I'm sorry, I would kiss you... it's just... I don't want to take away your first kiss without your permission." I said and she stopped, I felt her study me for a second, "I'd say to kiss me, but I don't want to gross you out." She said and walked away. I tried to follow but she went down a different trail. I took off my pants and my hoodie and morphed. I smelt her out and saw her leaning against a tree, covering her face. "Ugh... so stupid! Of course he wouldn't want to kiss you! Your fat and ugly, and you know it! God, you should have ended it all those years ago." She's been fighting depression? I walked closer to her and she looked up, tears were fighting their way out of her beautiful eyes. "It's you... have you been following me or something?" She asked and I stepped close, she raked her fingers through my hair, she studied my eyes. "What do you think? Should I leave and never come back?" I shook my head, she giggled, "your right, it wouldn't be fair for anyone. Anyway... I gotta go to a dinner thing tonight. It wouldn't be fair on the hosts and hostesses... or David... he's such a nice boy... but... I mean come on, what can I give him? I'm fatter than whales for Christ sake. Jane was right... I'm nothing. I won't be kissed, unless out of pity and I'll be the world's first dead virgin of old age." She said and looked at her wrist, "you don't think they'd notice... do you? They probably would..." She sighed and began to get up. "Thanks..." She peaked under me, "dude. You've been a great help." I blushed, she looked at my penis, I mean, it's to tell my gender but still!