Work it out..... Work it..... Work out!

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, and my mate. I got out, wrapped her brother's dressing gown around me, and walking out to the kitchen to see her cooking, wearing a cute frilly apron and her dressing gown. "Morning beautiful." I said and kissed her temple. She pouted before kissing me on my lips, a grin on her face. "There's coffee, orange juice, or apple juice." She said as she plated up breakfast, turning everything off and moving the pans off the heat. I poured us both coffee and making hers just how she likes it, lots of cream and two sugars. We sat down in the living room and ate in silence. "This is amazing Sweetheart. You are an amazing cook." She blushed as she leaning into me slightly and nuzzled my neck with her nose. "I try to be... but namely just for you." She said as I drew her near as we ate and cuddled. "You don't know how happy I am to hear that." I whispered in her ear as I kissed behind it, smiling a her reaction of moaning out. I began to suckle that one spot before I smelt Sam becoming aroused. I smiled, knowing I did that. It was strong, floral sort of sent, smelling like her only stronger and it made my wolf go crazy. "Come on baby buns." He growled in her ear, I was trying to keep him down. "I want to smell more of you." He whimpered as our hands trailed down her curves, touching her inner thighs. She clutched my shirt and whimpered out, "David. I'm not ready." She struggled to say as we kissed our mark. I stopped and held back. "Sorry Sweetheart." I said, hoping that she'd forgive me. She blocked off her thoughts to me and nodded, "no, Sam, please, don't block me out." I pleaded, "wouldn't dream of it. But." She said, Damn, there is the ever present "but". "I wouldn't want you to hear what I have planned for Christmas." She muttered getting up and threw my clothes at me. "Now go home. I have some things to do that you can't see." She said as she went to her room.

***

After he left I tugged on a pair of shorts over a think pair of leggings, a tank top, David's hoodie I still have, and a pair of running shoes. I've been going to the gym for a week and a half now, I've been getting smaller little by little. I went into the bathroom before I left and threw up my breakfast. Yeah, yeah. Bad. But at least I'm not cutting any more. I'm not even picking!
I was running around for a good two hours before I opened back up to David, feeling him become uneasy. (SAM! Where are you!) Oh... cupcakes... [hm? Why?] {Because Baby Buns, you're not home.} [That's because I'm at the park, going for a walk.] {Really? If I went over there you'd be walking around?} I was already in the car, driving over there like crazy. [Yeah.] (Alright. Be over in five minutes.) I parked and sat down on a bench. I was breathing heavily from the running for two hours. I began to run into the forest when I bumped into a wolf as I was down the trail. I was knocked down by the collision before I got back up, realizing it was David. He shifted and I looked away so he could put his clothes on. "Sorry. But I tried to talk to you! This is why it's dangerous to block me off!" He said, "I have a cellphone. You could have called me." I said as I leaned on a tree. "So, how come you're running?" Shit. "I do this every Thanksgiving, so I don't feel like I'm just getting fat... well, even more so." He grabbed me tightly and pressed me up against his body, his rock hard abbs... muscles... I snapped out of my day dream to focus on him. "I love you. Your not fat. Your big boned." I would have chuckled till I realized he was being serious. "Okay... but still." I said and kissed his temple. "You smell like you've been running longer than a half hour." He said, sniffing my neck. "I've been doing it for a longer time. Wanna go home?" I asked and he nodded, smiling like a crazy person. God... I love him.
{(And I love you.)}