Disaster

School was over and I was five months along... I got my diploma, Jane became a super-senior, meaning she had to redo the senior year. Gina was smiling and hugging me, I'd be giving the student speech. "Nothing is different from here on out, you go to work, be it collage or in a business. But just remember, if you greet the days to come with hope and a smile, you can conquer anything, you can move mountains. You can build up people and with the right words you can break them to win any fight. So, fight the good fight and all those clichés." I said and existed the stage. I took off my cap and gown, David went to me but was pushed away by the girls of his family. "We're so proud of you baby girl!" There was a sound and I turned and saw my sister! Gem, my niece, was looking at the fast grown Seth who hobbled over to her. "Max! Oh God!" I ran and hugged her, "you don't think I'd miss you're graduation, do you?" She said as she placed Gem down, Seth hugged her tightly and Gem seemed content. "Weird... Gem doesn't like others..." I gave a small secret smile. "So, really though, what are you doing here?" I asked and she smiled slightly, she has always been the beautiful one... "we're actually moving back. New York got too much..."

***

It's been a few days. Seth and Gem cry when they're apart. Sam said that it's cute. And it is. Being mates without even knowing why you're drawn to each other. Sam and I were sitting on the couch, Sam was reading aloud to the baby and I was rubbing small circles on the baby bump. "Hey... can you meet me out back in ten minutes?" I asked and she nodded, it would take her ten minutes to finish the story.

***

I walked outside, lanterns were lit and I looked up to see David in black jeans and a dress shirt. I smiled slightly as he turned on music. "What's all this for?" I asked as we danced slowly. "Well. You know I love you." He started, "and you're carrying my pup... but even if you weren't I'd still be doing this." He got down on one knee, this wasn't grand or expensive, like how some people write about as a dream. No. This was true. "Sam. I love you will you marry me?" He pulled out a small silver band with a small diamond. "I wanted to get you a diamond as big as my love for you, but they don't come that big." He joked, trying to be calm. I took the box from him and hugged him tightly, closing the box and smiling. "Will you?" He asked, unsure. "Did you ever think my answer would be no?" I whispered and kissed him. He picked me up and smiled, "I love you." "And I love you."

The family found out and so the wedding was being planned. We changed up the forest, a bit like the Twilight saga. And... now it was the day before the wedding. My whole family will be coming. Joshua wanted to meet everyone, I did try and warm him about them. I began to get antsy, the girls made up the farthest guest room for me and kept David at bay. But we still talked to one another. »you ready?« {Please Baby girl, when am I not?} I let them talk on their own and secluded a little area for David and me to chat. (I can't believe that we'll be married.) [Question, how come the others, except Hailey and Joshua, aren't married?] (Oh, right. I didn't tell you. It's to ensure that the pup is ours. It's an old tradition. I don't doubt you.) He began to freak, I gave a small smile, [Don't worry, and don't stress. It's time to go to bed. Goodnight.] (Goodnight.)

My white dress flowed behind me, it was a beautiful day, the sunlight showed through the trees. I looked and saw David, dressed smartly with Warren beside him as his best man. Reese was giving me away, surprisingly. David took hold of my hand but a dark cloud passed over us and there was a loud howl. I turned and saw a large wolf with little wolves, tearing at my dress and killing my family! "I told you to be careful. Didn't I?" And with that I was punched out, falling back into black unconsciousness.