Forsaken Summary

Hello fans, followers, and readers! Welcome back everyone to the book we've all been anxiously waiting for (especially me since I'm the one who is writing it and somehow have to wrap everything up in this single book). We left off at a very crucial point in the last book, Shadows, and here I will say to everyone who is new checking out this book:

DO NOT READ THIS BOOK WITHOUT FIRST READING THE PREVIOUS TWO--ZARA'S WOLF FOLLOWED BY SHADOWS.

I REPEAT. STOP NOW. DO NOT READ ON.

Seriously, you have no idea what you're walking into.

It's going to be painful, guys.

While waiting for updates, please be sure to check out my other werewolf story, Heart of Stone, because I love it and you will too. It's more of a romance than my Zara Trilogy, but there's still action, humour, high stakes, well-developed characters, world, plot, etc. and all that fun stuff. I repeat, you'll love it.

Also, I'm taking music video requests! So if you see a chapter without an attached song, and you know of one that would fit perfectly, don't be afraid to recommend one! I will dedicate the chapter to you!

Anyway, without further adieux, onto the summary and copyright disclaimers, and then the story. Enjoy!

----SUMMARY----

He said he would protect her. He said he would take her someplace safe.

He lied.

Amidst a war between brothers, Zara finds herself in the belly of the beast caught in the middle of it with the most terrifying and ruthless enigma of them all.

Just when Zara thinks she's got it all figured out, she's faced with an even bigger challenge that could tear her apart.

**The exciting, action-packed conclusion to the Zara's Wolf Trilogy. DO NOT READ WITHOUT READING THE PREVIOUS TWO BOOKS**

THE ZARA'S WOLF TRILOGY:

Book 1: Zara's Wolf - Complete

Book 2: Shadows - Complete

Book 3: Forsaken – In Progress

----

All Rights Reserved | Copyright 2015 Joflower

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.