Love you, eternally 6

It's not a sin to fall in love. You can't even arrest someone over that.

-Gajeel Redfox

______________________________________

Previously,

"Now my dear Chihiro, I want you to help me with something" 'It' said and smilled wickedly.

__________________

Chihiro was now fully awake when she noticed that her hands were tied together on her back. She tried getting the rope off but it had a firm grip on her.

"Need not do that dear Chihiro, The ropes are made out of spirit energy so you can't get it off of you" It had said to her.

"Are you a spirit?" Chihiro asked.

"Yes I am.. And a powerful one at that dear Chihiro" It had answered.

Chihiro was now alarmed knowing that the person/thing/spirit has those vibes that even strong people get scared of.

"What do you want with me?" She asked.

"Glad you'd ask" It Had said and smiled those terrifying smile of his.

===Meanwhile===

"Whoa, whoa there Haku" Lin said grabbing into his clothing before he could have jumped and transformed. (They are at Haku's room that is located in the highest floor of the bath house. Meaning Haku's room was Yubaba's former room)

"Why are you stopping me Lin?, Chihiro could be in danger right now. I have to find her" Haku said to her while worried for the brunette human.

"Do you even know where they took her?!" She snapped but Haku had just kept quiet.

Lin was now ticked off of how Haku is acting.

Sure, she was worried for Chihiro too but they don't even have a clue where they have takened(?) Her. She doesn't even know if Chihiro really was in the spirit world.

"Look, I'm worried about Chihiro too. But we don't even have a clue of where she was taken or even IF she was taken" She started.

"For all we know, she still might be at the human world doing normal teenage stuffs" She joked but obviously it was a pointless attempt to make because Haku is still worried about His Chihiro.

"Look, all I'm saying is that we shouldn't make pointless acts. We need to make a plan first"

"I guess you're right Lin, but how are we gonna locate her then?" Haku said

It was quiet at first. Only the sound of costumers and workers were heared.

"........... Zeniba!" Lin yelled

"She had given Chihiro a Hair tie. There might be a chance that she can locate her" Lin added.

"Okay then. Lin you stay here and look for more information about the Red Moon Festival. Find out all the demons and spirits who wants to merge the world. While I will go to Yubaba and Locate where Chihiro is" Haku ordered.

"Good luck Haku" Lin said

Haku nodded and jumped the window and transformed flying in a really quick speed.

'I hope you're alright Chihiro'

______________________________________

Disclaimer;
I do not own the characters in this story, only the plot. All rights given to their real owners.
©2016
____________________________________

Date: April 14, 2016
Time: 4:36 PM

____________________________________

Winner Of Last Chapter;

Crossover_Girl_901

______________________________________

Hey guys! So sorry for the late and short update! I was really busy but now I'm not. Cause It's summer vacation! Whohoo! No school! That means I can update this story more frequently.

Well anyway, As you can see above the winner last chapter was @Crossover_girl_901. So that means that I dedicate this chapter for Her.

She also has a chance to get her OC in the story so If ever you Crossover_Girl_901 are reading this, get ready your OC cause I might be knocking in your account soon😘😘.

To all who didn't won but participate there's still a next time. Which I mean is right now.

______________________________________

=Questions=

1.) Who had told Haku about the Red moon festival?
(Answer the name of the person/thing/place)

2.) Who are the villains in the story?(Answer the name of the person/thing/place)

3.) Where did Haku go to locate Chihiro?
(Answer the name of the person/thing/place)

First correct answer wins.
______________________________________

Well anyways if you like this chapter you should;

➡follow moi, the author
➡click the vote button
Or...
➡do all of the above

I also want you to comment for your thoughts. You can comment me in;
◾This books' comment section
◾Post on my personal message board
◾Private message me
Or
◾Do all

Sayanora Minna!!