MNSS : Chapter 4

Natsu's POV

FINALLY!!! Their awake, now they can leave and I can clean my bed.

" Ugh...where am I?"the stupid ice princess asked.

" Your in our house, Gray." Lucy said calmly.

" W-who are you guys?" metalhead asked like an idiot.

" You guys must've hit your heads if you don't remember us." I scoffed.

They looked at us confused. I guess they really don't know.

" Sigh... Nice to meet ya, I'm Natsu Dragneel"

" Lucy Heartifilia."

Their eyes widened and I gave them a smirk.

" Nerd Siblings???!!!!" they both said in unison.

" Ugh just hearing your voices pisses me off. Just get out of our house and go home. Oh, and if you ever tell anyone at school about this..... I'll find you and tear you to pieces." I said in a threatening voice.

They both nodded in shock and fear. Well, that was easier than last time. At least I got some bullies off of my case.

I smirked and Lucy punched me in the guts. For a girl, she was incredibly strong.

" Ow, Luce what was that for?!"

" Stop threatening them, their hurt because of you!"

" Oh yeah......sorry about that." I mumbled the last words out.

I saw they both smirked at the tip of my eye. Crap....they found my weak spot.
( Note : I'll try using less bad words as I could but I'll still use them so XD )

" So that's it..."Gray smirked.

" Your weakness....."Gajeel continued.

" Is your sister....." they said in unison. God how I hate their guts.

They began laughing evilly. We just stared at them like they were crazy.

"HAHAHA.... Ok, well since we know your strong, you can hang with us." Gajeel said still laughing.

" Especially since we know your kinda cute Lucy... I might even try to hook up with you if you want." Gray said trying to do a pick up line.

( Sorry I'm bad at this f l i r t i n g thing )

In the corner of my eye, I can see Lucy blushing a bit. Did she like this popsicle?

" Lucy, stay away...their dangerous." I said pulling Lucy behind my back while looking at them like they were a pack of wild animals.

What can I say? I'm overprotective of my little sister. Even if she's only 2 months younger than me and not my real sister.

" Don't look at us like we're wild animals trying to eat you!" Gray said surprisingly reading my mind.

" Don't read my mind idiot."

" What did you say pyro?"

" When was I a pyro?!"

" Since today!"

" Why you!" I was about to punch him when,

" Natsu~~~" I felt a dark aura behind me and felt a small hand squishing my shoulder. I turned around and saw Lucy with a scary smile. I facepalmed.

" L-Lucy, C-c-c-calm down...." I stuttered.

" Lucy kick!" she shouted while doing her signature kick that hurts like hell was throwing fireballs of miniature hell to you.