MNSS ( My Nerdy Step Sibling ) : Chapter 1

I am sopper sure for those of you who know me in real life would think that I can't right a good romance book, so...... I shall trieth toeth maketh a good story thou shall like ( sorry this ancient language isn't working as well as I thought it would ) enjoy!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------Lucy's 5 year old POV:
I was sitting in my favorite comfy chair when my mommy arrived home with a few guest.
" Mommy, Okairi! Who are they?"

" Tadaima! Lucy, this is Igneel and Natsu Dragneel. They are going to be a part of our family!" mommy said cheerfully.

I was happy, I will finally get a big brother I always wanted.

" Hi, Nashu!"

" It's Natsu not Nashu." he pouted.

" Oh sorry, my name is Lucy!"

" Hi Lucy, I'll call you Luce for short."

" It's not really shorter but ok! I'll call you Natshu!"

" IT'S NATSU!"

" I know." I giggled at him and his angry expression turned into a laughter.

" Glad to see you both get along! Which is great becaue the wedding is next week and I would like you to be the best man/boy and maid of honor!"

" Yay!!" we shouted in unison. I was about to have a whole family again!

" Well then, shall we go pick up the dresses and suites? Lucy can go with your mother while I will go with Natsu, you know, guy stuff."

" Haha, guy stuff..... wait why is that funny?"

" Haha, dad, Luce is weird"

" Natsu don't be rude to you future step sister."

" Sowwy dad....."

As time went on, the wedding finally begun and my family was hole again. I can't wait to do many fun things with my new big brother! ( Older by 2 months ) This is going to be fun........

-11 years later-
Lucy's POV:
..........Was what I thought but here I am now with my stupid step brother hogging the bathroom yet again.

" Natsu, quit hogging the toilet!!"

" Can't you wait for even a minute?!"

" It's 6.30 ! We're gonna be late if you keep this up!"

" Oh, shit! ( sorry harsh words but y'know, trying to make it as realistic as possible )
alright I'm coming out!"

" Finally!"

I groaned as I saw him walking out half naked. His 6 pack was showing as he ruffled his pin- I mean salmon hair with a towel and tried to run to him room but slipped. I giggled, this was the morning routine basically.

" Hahaha, the baka fell down yet again."

" Shut up and get in the shower! We still haven't eat nor get dress!"

" Oh shit, almost forgot, see ya!"

I quickly went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then I went in my room, covering my body with a towel and got my vest and tie out. My school didn't have a uniform but I still liked to dress smart so that no one will think I'm dumb. I took out my glasses and wore them before dashing to the dining room.