MNSS : Chapter 2

Natsu's POV
As Mr. Guildards walks in the classroom, everyone in class sat down straight not making a single noise. Its not that he was mean, it was because he was way strong and likes to flick our heads with his enormous strength.

The only ones that haven't experienced this  was me and Lucy. He was apparently a 2 degree black belt in kungfu. I on the other hand, was still a 1st degree so I more admire him than scared of him.

Class was very interesting indeed. It was one of my favorite classes, English. We watched videos of cute animals since it was the first day of school. Mr. Guildards was awesome like that.

- After class yet again ( it's their 2nd lunch time )-

It was lunch time again and we headed to the cafeteria again.

Before we entered, we heard a loud scream and turned around to see Mira-san waving while running towards us.

" Natsu! Lucy! Wait up!"

Once she caught up to us we had a confused expression while the people around us started whispering suff, " Is that Mirajane? Why is she talking to the nerd siblings?" " Oh man, I thought she was cool, guess I was wrong.." I heard them say with my super hearing. My eye twitched again this time signaling that I was angry.

Lucy noticed and held my hand tight.

" Don't you dare repeat your mistake." she whispered to me. I thanked her for getting me back to my senses.

I can control my temper quiet well when it comes to expressions but when it made me seriously angry, my eye would twitch which meant I was about to attack.

" Hi! I was wondering if you guys would like to join me and my friends at lunch! You know, to say sorry."

We were shocked that someone was actually asking us to sit with them.

" Sure!" we said in unison, we had a huge smile in our faces.

" Great! C'mon."

As we entered the cafeteria, a lot of people looked at us shocked and whispering stuff. With my hearing, I could hear them making fun of us and Mira-san. I scowled under my breath while trying to stay calm.

Mira-san seemed to not notice because she kept her smile on her face.

When we arrived, I saw the people on the table staring at us.

" Minna, this is The nerdy sib- I mean, Natsu and Lucy!" Mira-san started. " Natsu, Lucy, these are Levy," " H-hi." the blue haired girl greeted. She seemed shorter than average.

" Gajeel," " Quit wasting my time nerds, I don't hang out with your kinds, especially weak guys." the rude black haired metal brain said. He wore ear piercings which I think was not allowed at school.

" Gray" " Go away nerds, we don't need you here!" I got really offended by the raven haired boy his shirt was on the ground, for some reason and saw Gajeel laughing and my eye twitched. Right at that moment, Lucy pinched my cheeks super hard.

" Ow Luce! I get it I won't do it, so stop it!" I told her. Then she let go of my cheeks. I could see the others looking at us confused.

" Carry on..." I tried to break the awkward silence.

" Y-yeah, well anyway, this is Juvia," " It is very nice to meet you! Juvia hope we will become friends." the other bluenette said referring herself in 3rd person.