𝟏𝟒. 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Like cardiac arrest,
high voltage when we kiss.

Like cardiac arrest,high voltage when we kiss

𝑬𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒂

I open my eyes as the soft light of the morning enters my room. The white curtains that hang by the arches dance through the air, into the room, welcoming the soft breeze of the morning. This is our second day in Naboo, and I'm still not used to the peace of this place.

I turn my body on my left side. It's empty, and for a moment, I feel a sudden wave of disappointment taking over my chest. However, a heavy pressure on my chest quickly reduces it to just a sad ache in the background. That dense fog clouds the rest of emotions on my head. All I can feel is this heavy confusion and pain, and I know they are not mine. They are Anakin's.

I stretch myself on the enormous bed, which is definitely too big for just one person. As I slowly sit up, I take a deep breath as my eyes take in the pieces of landscape that slip through my windows. I get my bare feet on the cold but luxurious white tiles, and I walk towards one of the arches. As I cross it, I walk out into the small balcony my room has access to.

My eyes photograph the view of the crystalline waters extending through the mountain ranges. It is a beautiful place, relaxing and peaceful. I have never felt more at peace with the Force in all my life. With no distractions and a place filled with life, but at the same time so quiet, it is easier to feel the Force. But maybe it is too isolated.

I cover my body with a robe and grab the book I took from the library yesterday. After Anakin left for bed, I decided to look for something to distract my mind. I found that book Padmé was talking about, titled Dignity and Partiality. So far, I can say I am enjoying it very much.

When I leave the room, the halls of the house are completely illuminated, as light enters through the immense, ornamented arches. There is a limited amount of people organising and cleaning the house, only what Padmé considered was basic maintenance.

They glance at me with strange looks in their eyes, and I realise it must be uncommon to see a woman walking with a robe and barefoot around the house. That doesn't sound like something Padmé would do with the staff around.

I take a peek into the kitchen, and thankfully, nobody is inside. The white and bright cupboards and the island in the middle welcome me into the radiant room. I walk towards the cooling chamber, to get some blue milk and a Juugan fruit. While I have breakfast in silence, I continue reading the book. Elayne is definitely my favorite character so far, and I really hope things work out between Mr. Bain and Jaleila.

When my breakfast is finished, I tidy up the table and walk towards the kitchen door, with the open book in my hands. As I step out of the kitchen, I collide with someone. I recognize the robes of the person in front of me, and I look up to find his azure, distressed gaze.