𝟏. 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Hello world, I'm your wild girl!
I'm your cherry bomb.

Hello world, I'm your wild girl!I'm your cherry bomb

𝑬𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒂

I open the white door of my hostel room sighing deeply. It has been such a long day in the club, just like every weekend. Despite how usual these days are, one never seems to get used to work as much as we do. My job starts after people are having lunch, and ends before the sun rises again.

It doesn't seem like much, serving some drinks and singing occasionally, but the people make it tiring. You listen to the nauseating and arrogant individuals that frequent the club, you smile nicely at the clients even when they rudely insult you. I have witnessed many things in that club, from the darkest plots of Coruscant to the most beloved politicians.

I close the door behind me slowly, I drop my bag to the ground and I let myself fall on the bed. It feels liberating to be able to just close my eyes for a second. However, I open them again to look through the window as I lay on the bed, trying to find some peace inside of me. The upside down landscape of the city is still marvellous, even if from this low level the view is restricted. The marvel of Coruscant is the ability to create such a planet, to build a place filled with technology.
I breathe slowly, relaxing and paying attention to everything I can hear or feel around me. I sense the people that are staying in the other rooms. I feel a long list of emotions, such as fear, treason, hate, but I also feel love.

"I just hope they are not as loud as my neighbors..." I murmur to myself, opening my eyes and sitting up.

I pace to the small balcony, in which I enjoy sitting and breathing. Sometimes I read and watch the sunrise. Although it is hard to see the sun itself, I just focus on the colours of the sky. I also enjoy reading, but books are hardly my main focus of attention. I don't have as much time to read as I would like. Sometimes, it is wonderful to imagine myself living other lives, visiting other places. It feels relieving to detach from myself.

Looking out from the balcony is quite a similar thing. You can just stand there and watch how people live their daily lives, and it is a quite interesting exercise. I find soothing the idea of my hair dancing in the wind, enjoying the breeze that travels through the streets.

But then there's the pollution. Coruscant is a big, industrial planet and the levels of pollution in the air must be scary to look at. Luckily, there's not enough transparency from the government for those numbers to be publicly displayed.

After a while of standing in the balcony, I decide it is time to go to sleep. Before doing so, I remember tonight is my free night. I should leave the hotel, at least for once this week. I go back into the room as I take the communications device.